In my new digs...

Abbey

Spork Queen
My daughter picked me up yesterday. My gosh...I've never seen so many country roads in my life. Thank goodness for the Garmin. Now I have to figure out how to start my life over again. Should be fun, eh?:tongue:

Thank you all for your support during this tough time.

Abbey

Lothlorien

As long as you have a computer that you can reach out to us, you are golden, right? I bet you feel free, right now, don't you.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending good thoughts that you can pick up the pieces and rebuild a life that suits you.

M

ML

I'm so proud of you. I know this isn't easy but I also know that the best is yet to come my friend. Love and hugs, ML

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am so very proud of you Abbey. I know it's hard and scary as hades. But I have faith in you. You deserve happiness.

((hugs))

donna723

Abbey, I know it's a scary thing, but if there's anybody who can land on their feet, it's you! Wishing you all the happiness in the world as you start your new life.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
See what happens! I am off the board for a few days and whammo!

What the heck is going on here?

I am sending good JU-JU your way! I have no idea what country roads you are hanging out on?
I wish they were out here!

I am happy for your new beginnings. You will have to make a new corner, get rid of the old one and start over.

susiestar

Roll With It
Welcome to this next step in your life. I hope it goes smoothly and provides everything you need and much of what you want.

Not sure I know what is going on, but very glad you sound like you are just starting an adventure.

HUGS!