Info.

christine5555

I am racking my brain wondering what difficult child stands for if someone could help me. I need to sit down and take time to read a lot of your posts, seems like a lot of you know one another quite well which is nice. Well..you know what I mean, not nice of how you all 'met.' We all are dealing with such awful times, bless to us all, xx

comatheart

difficult child= Gift from God

There is a post somewhere here that explains all of the abbreviations. Hopefully you found it or someone can point you in the right direction to find it.

I'm fairly new here too and they do seem to know one another quite well, but have been very welcoming to me. It's nice to have during this horrible time in our lives.

DDD

Just a quick welcome from me. Glad you found us but sorry you needed to. difficult child stands for "Gift From God" which is how we describe our challenging, difficult children. easy child stands for "Perfect Child"....the ones that bring pleasure and function without abnormal amounts of stress. We do not use names or cities or ?? whatever that could be used to identify our family to others who come to the forum. It assures that we can whine, cry, share unhappy concerns with the utmost freedom. It can be a lifesaver to freely speak of our stressful lives with-o fear or having to monitor our thoughts. You'll be glad you found us as you will have wonderful new supportive friends. Welcome aboard. DDD

christine5555

Ahhhh, gift from God. Ok and thanks DDD and Coma :) This is truly a wonderful site and I'm glad I found you all. It's different, more welcoming than most other online groups I've found. It truly is a haven. <3

S

Signorina

Welcome Christine! This group has been a godsend for me. We virtually hold each other's hands through the stormy times and give each other the strength to not lose ourselves amidst the chaos of our difficult children.

BusynMember

I feel like I know many people here. Don't be a stranger. Sig hasn't been here that long, yet she is a beloved member already and I feel I've known her all my life.

We all share a sad bond that makes us instantly connected and you are included in this. W*E*L*C*O*M*E* :)