Inspiration from Julia Child

N

Nomad

A few more Life Lessons from Julia Child

(The last one cracks me up!)

Levity can be healing....

Life Lessons According to Julia Child

I think every woman should have a blowtorch.
Always remember: If you're alone in the kitchen and you drop the lamb, you can always just pick it up. Who's going to know?
Being tall is an advantage, especially in business. People will always remember you. And if you're in a crowd, you'll always have some clean air to breathe.
The best way to execute french cooking is to get good and loaded and whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon appétit.
- Julia Child (Quotes from the famous chef)

:D;):tongue::faint:

LittleDudesMom

When I saw the title of your post I thought, "Julia Child on Healthful Living, how can that be?????"

Thanks for the quotes - you must have gone to see the movie? I was going to wait until it came out on dvd. I remember my mother watching Julia Child.

I was watching some news show, think it was nbc, yesterday and they said that her famous beef bourguignon recipe has 1000 calories per seving! It looked so good though, that I thought I would try and make it this fall, in the crockpot, and lighten it (heck, just removing the butter probably cuts it by half!!!!). I'll keep you posted......

Sharon

N

Nomad

I bought a FUNNNNNY low fat cookbook the other day called Looney Spoons. Check it out at Amazon.

Yep, my mother watched JC and I saw the movie! GREAT!:D