Introducing the Bright Center of the Universe

JJJ

....ta da...it's EEYORE!!!

OMG, he is driving me NUTS!!!

I crashed the first 10 minutes of his psychiatrist session today and told her how he has been rude and obnoxious all month; demanding that the rest of the world comply to his schedule, that I leave a meeting that I am running just so he doesn't have to wait 10 minutes for a ride (I didn't); that he be allowed to dictate that the rest of us must cancel all plans that inconvience him, etc. Eeyore did quite a bit of yelling about how he is right, therapist sent me to the waiting room and when she came out with Eeyore 40 minutes later, she waited until he walked out the door and told me "good luck". Um, thanks??

Eeyore was actually good and helpful for the next couple hours but just threw a minor fit because he came in to say good night (yes, 8pm!!!) and to let him sleep all day tomorrow. I reminded him that he needed to be ready to leave at 11:30am and have stuff to keep himself busy because we will be out until 11pm (Tigger and Piglet have many things they are doing and I am the chauffer!) Tomorrow is not going to be fun, ugh.

JJJ

I asked the psychiatrist for thorazine or haldol today. She looked at me in shock and I started laughing. She smiled and said very funny and laughed too. But seriously, I wanted it! at this point give to Eeyore or to me!! one of us needs something!

T

TeDo

Sorry but I got a small chuckle out of your last post. I think I would need something too. {{{{(((HUGS))))}}}} of extra strength coming your way.

InsaneCdn

Now, there is NO possible way on earth that EEYORE could be the shining centre of the universe.
Because, you see, that place belongs to MY difficult child... K1.
And there is NO way on earth that K1 is giving up that spot.

However, I doubt very much that Eeyore will see it that way.

If there are any really good, solid, creative ideas out there for how to adjust the perception of reality by even a couple of degrees... can you please let us know? Thx.

Malika

Oh... I see the confusion... Both of you can stop worrying because in fact the very obvious centre of the universe is... my son J! Do please inform Eeyore and K1 and get them to amend their records. :)

DammitJanet

Ive asked for Haldol or thorazine before and received that same laugh too. I dont believe they like to give us parents chemical restraints for the home...lol.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm laughing and thinking what would happen if we put all our difficult child's who are the center of the universe in one room together? I'm sure it would be interesting! I'm thinking one of them would try to duct tape my difficult child's mouth just so they could try to get in a word-lol.

JJJ-I really hope all goes well today.

H

HaoZi

If my difficult child is in that room, best make sure the furniture is bolted to the floor, because she'll throw it at people. I'll take her glasses away from her before she goes in (she throws them, too... and her shoes...).

Malika

Well now maybe... here's something we haven't thought of before... if all the difficult children go into the room (no furniture and no breakables!) together and the door is locked, perhaps what would emerge after an hour or two would be chastened, docile, awed ex-difficult children... :) Or perhaps not - nothing is that simple, right?

H

HaoZi

I'm pretty sure we would either need an entire ER trauma team on stand-by, or we'd be putting together a super villain group with plans to take over the known universe and a reasonable expectation that they might succeed.

Malika

Or maybe... just indulging in a little surreal creative thinking here, you understand... they would all sit down and have tea and biscuits, and gentle conversation, marvelling that at last, just at last, they had finally met fellow human beings who talked sense and understood how things really are....

H

HaoZi

:rofl:
I'm trying to picture that alternate universe. I'm seeing the chaos of the multiverses outside the window spinning by as someone says "Would you please pass the sugar?"