Introducting Our Granddaughter

Star*

call 911........call 911
This is my birthday present I wanted to share with ALL of you - since WE can't be together.

This is Princess Addison Grace (so say we) lol. That's her Mommy's hand in the black and white photo - Grammy (me) or for Janet I'm GRAMMS touched it up with a little purple and pink and added the wording for her Welcome to the World announcement. She will be a month on Saturday (Her Daddy's birthday)- I'm 48 today....hee haw.

They haven't given her her Native American name yet - Mommy is waiting until Daddy holds her to do that and talk to someone about her totem. If they name her when Dude holds her for the first time it would be "Daughter Covered in smiles" Enjoy!

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm169/64_Star/Addison Grace/

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Princess Addison Grace is gorgeous! Congrats on being a Grammy, one of the most wonderful gifts there is. (I'm called Grammy too!)

And, Happy Birthday Star. It already seems as if this is happening for you, but I hope this is your most joyful, abundant, prosperous, healthy, laugh filled, magical, giggly, 'Grace' filled, birthday year EVER. Happy Birthday!!!!! :bdayparty:

T

TeDo

Princess Addison is absolutely gorgeous!! Dude did you proud (yea, I know he had help).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARBIE!!
:woohoo::wine::happyguy::bdayparty:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy Birthday Starbie! :)

The little princess is gorgeous. (I expected no less LOL) I'm so glad you were able to share some photos of her. Oh, my! Are you gonna have fun with the spoiling! Boys are loads of fun too.......but girls kick it up to a new level.

DDD

Glad to make your acquaintance Miss Addison Grace. Welcome to the South. Hugs Aunt DDD

Last edited:

Jody

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. I mean she is absolutely beautiful. I love newborn's little lips and fingers and she has the prettiest hair. I love her name to. Keep the pictures coming. Happy Birthday to you to by the way!!! Enjoy your day. Can't wait to see pictures of Step's baby now!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Beautiful baby with a peaceful face. (Love the headband). Enjoy the love that radiates from her.