Introducting Our Granddaughter

svengandhi

Oh, Star -

What a cutie! I'm usually partial to bald, blonde babies but Miss Addison Grace just has such a lovely head of hair. I didn't even think about Indian names. If my oldest boy has a baby with his current, long term girlfriend, the poor kid would have an English name, a Hebrew name and because his girlfriend is half Sioux, an Indian name as well. Plus, my mother in law would probably insist we pick some kind of confirmation name, too.

nvts

OMG! Gorgeous - simply gorgeous! Weeble is too old to be a playmate - but you've got to be busting out all over! Yay! God bless!

Beth

Star,

Congratulations!!! Addison Grace is so beautiful!!! Just looking at her, so innocent, sweet..., made me smile...

And, a very Happy (belated) Birthday to you!!!

Thanks for sharing and making my morning a bit brighter. SFR

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks everyone -

Had a fantastic birthday - worked all day - no one even said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" -----ah the rewards of getting old. No one said zip....DF DID remember however (lucky for him - snicker) and I got a donkey card, and a box of sugar free cookies, a St. Christopher medal on chain, and the most lovely, mushy card from the heart....And a bag of my fav. sugar free truffles. Then we went to my favorite restaurant and had Quesillades - and I snuck a daiquari in sans the booze - (I have to drive since DF is going blind) =====unless I really wanted to go for a wild ride on my birthday..but even Dude sent me a card from jail. So it was awesome. Thanks for all the texts yesterday - that was so cool...Love you all.

ANd Jodi - I can not WAIT to see STEPS lil bean either. I kept thinking boy boy .......but now some reason I'm thinking girl. She's not givng us any clues either. lol

STAR!!! She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to all of you. I'm glad you had a great birthday, it's going to be a great year!