Inventive Post - Name an x or daughter boyfriend

Star*

call 911........call 911
I saw that we have:

JoG - daughter - Monkeyboy
M23- daughter - Toadboy
Witz0-daughter - Fancycatboy
BBK - x - Toad
Star-x- ______ (he doesn't deserve a name he's so low)

Please...feel free to ad your "creative" vent here. :crazy1:

Simply right click the list above and "paste" it into your post, then add your bit o' creativity.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Haha, funny Star!

JoG - DD2 - Monkeyboy
JoG - DD1 - Casper (so pale he was almost translucent)
JoG - exh - Cheez Whiz
M23- daughter - Toadboy
BBK - x - Toad

CrazyinVA

Staff member
I'll have to think on this a bit. The father of Youngest's baby certainly deserves a "special" name. "Sperm Donor" isn't evil enough.

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
We call difficult child's ex "25 cent" (he's a wanna be rapper, plus we don't like to say his actual name out loud).

Genny

trinityroyal

JoG - DD2 - Monkeyboy
JoG - exh - Cheez Whiz
M23- daughter - Toadboy
BBK - x - Toad

Trinity - x - HF (short for Hatchet-Face)
Trinity - Step-D- Furniture (because he's always around, taking up space in the corner and gathering dust) Alternate name, Mustache, because Step-D seems to use him as a disguise so other boys don't bother her.

Star, you are SUCH a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
JoG - DD2 - Monkeyboy
JoG - exh - Cheez Whiz
M23- daughter - Toadboy
BBK - x - Toad

Trinity - x - HF (short for Hatchet-Face)
Trinity - Step-D- Furniture (because he's always around, taking up space in the corner and gathering dust) Alternate name, Mustache, because Step-D seems to use him as a disguise so other boys don't bother her
BBK easy child boyfriend - leprechaun = magically delicious
Genny DDBF - 25 cent - wants to be a rapper
(I think he could be called NO cents) as in it makes none to be wif him.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I don't have an ex. lol (might soon though the way things are going)

But I call Nichole's boyfriend Tightwad or Drama Queen. Depends on the situation.

donna723

I have not referred to my ex by his name for the last twelve years. I will not give him the dignity of having a name! The term "B*ttface" suits him very well so that's what I call him. On the rare occasions when I'm talking with one of my children about him, he becomes "your father". That's as nice as I get. And the woman he ran off with will forever be known as "The Bimbo", even though she has since dumped him for one of his friends. Before he (and she!) got fired, we all worked at the same place. Funniest thing ... the nickname, "The Bimbo" has stuck and now everybody I work with calls her this too!

KTMom91

Besides referring to him as "Miss KT's useless father", he is also being referred to as "Johnny Meth Lab." This is because he refuses to allow Miss KT to visit him at his house, and he's always telling her he has to clean the garage, so I said he must have a lab in there. And of course, Miss KT told him, and apparently all he said was, "your mother's a real riot."

meowbunny

Let's see ... her last one was

Slacker Boy #1

Can't call this new one a slacker. For now, I guess he's

Da Leader (which is not a good connotation in my mind, even though she is following a basically good kid from what I've seen so far)

DammitJanet

Remember Karens Wingnut...we called Corys babymama Wingnut2. I have to put up with the (ahem) woman for the rest of my life because of Keyana so I am friendly but I secretly wouldnt shed a tear if a tall building fell on her.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I generally only refer to my DEX with colorful language when I am angry about something else that difficult child 2 apparently has inherited from him.

However husband's ex - her name is BOB. Stands for Big Ol' B****

I'd rather deal with my ex 100 times over than her once.

Coookie

Well my difficult child is male but I will chime in here.

Because my difficult child has 2 (he never has been for moderation) I have just named them the:

Pyscho Females... :(

They both are too.... :crazy2::wildone::faint:

(I wonder if their mothers have nicknames for him....awwww.... no doubt....) :)