Is anyone else watching DWTS?

DDD

husband and I are really, really impressed and just loved last nights show. Did any of you guys watch? There are so many talented people in the final 7 that I honestly don't know which one deserves the crystal ball. DDD

KTMom91

Miss KT and I predicted from the start that the final three will be Gilles and Cheryl, Shawn and Mark, and Tony and Melissa. I think it's time for Lawrence to go home, though. He doesn't seem as in to it as the others. Maybe he thinks he's too grown up? And then when they were practicing the group dance...he said, "Anyone got Steve-O's number?"

I like thank you and Chelsie, too. He's just a good ol' boy. Miss KT was amazed when he flexed his muscles last night. Duh...he rides bulls for a living! He can't be some little weenie guy!

DDD

I'm assuming that Lawrence will be heading out the exit tonight. on the other hand, I've been so impressed that such a HUGE guy could be graceful. thank you seems to be the type of guy that all Moms would hope for as a sister in law...just plain nice. Gilles...uh...well...better skip any comment on the swimming pool scenes. Geez! DDD

DammitJanet

I am still fanning myself after watching my beloved Derek. LOL. I was on the phone with Tony while Derek was dancing and he thought I had another man in the room because of the strange noises I was making....lmao!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy and I have been smoking our cigs outside ever since Gilles arrived. He's my pick...although I think the judges favor Melissa.

Go Gilles!.... (puff, pant, puff, pant...)

Suz

jbrain

I'm in love with Gilles--wish they would have given him a sexy dance instead of the waltz but oh well.....I also really like Shawn and Melissa and Li'l Kym. Li'l Kym reminds my younger dtr and I of difficult child 1--tiny and spunky and full of charm (even knowing her kind of sordid background!)

I haven't seen the results show yet (husband taped it last night) so I won't check back til I know who was booted off last night.

Jane

Lothlorien

Gilles still put the sexy in the waltz. Sheesh! I recorded Sex and the City and while my friend was here, we forwarded to the Gilles scenes......Holy Smokes!

I think thank you is adorable, but he's still a bit stiff. I think he'll probably be the next to go.

I think this is the earliest a football guy has gotten the boot.