Is anyone watching The Bachelor?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I think DDD and I were the only ones watching the last time and she might have completely given up so I'm the only one now......but I have to say how nice to see a nice guy with two nice women to choose from at the end.

I'm not rooting for Jennie because she has her own aspirations....and besides, I really loved how well Brad got along with DeAnna's family. DeAnna seems like the dark horse right now so I hope that means she's the one he chooses.

Suz

G

guest3

Ummm I am kind of watching it, I never have been b4, but I am not sure I can digest the whole sleep with each of the 3 thing, it's kind of icky to me, LOL

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I gave up on it a long time ago. They never choose who I want then I get mad at all the time I have invested in the show. I tend to wait til the end and watch the last couple of episodes of these anymore so I don't throw things at the tv.

Beth

Nancy

I'm watching too, as I have every one that's been on, just don't post about it much because my short term memory is fried and by the next day I can't remember who left and who's still in the running LOL.

I like both Jenny and DeAnna, but there is just something about Brad that is different to me. I can't even put my finger on it, but almost like he doesn't want a girl that is too high class for him. But I also think he has chosen the two that most suit him so looks like either one will be a good match.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
I'm actually watching it for the first time since there is nothing else on that I like during that time period.

I got kind of grossed out at that sleepover part, too. It's like they have to sleep with him to get to the next step. Seems kind of creepy if you look at it that way.

I'm rooting for Deanna, though, since she is a Georgia girl.

~Kathy