Is anyone watching The Bachelorette?

Nancy

I have a question about Eric dying and the show announcing it back earlier. I'll wait until tomorrow to ask but if you are watching please check in.

Kathy813

Staff member
Hi Nancy,

I have been watching on and off but I have read the spoilers and about Eric's death. I did watch tonight.

~Kathy

Nancy

Ok here's my question. Many weeks ago on the show they announced his death and said in respect they were not doing a rose ceremony that night. Can't remember who they sent home but they didn't show it on tv. Then last night they showed the actual time when they told them about the death. I don't get it. So back weeks ago they really didn't know he died they just inserted the death into the show at that time?

Kathy813

Staff member
I didn't see the show when they cancelled the rose ceremony because of his death. That doesn't make sense with last night's episode. Good question.

pasajes4

I did see the episode where they canceled the rose ceremony. The show has gone down hill. She seems to just going through the motions. I kind of get the feeling she is wanting to get offers for other show biz type work. I could be wrong. I am just not getting any genuine vibes from any of the people this season.

Castle Queen

Warrior in training
I'm watching. They actually did do the rose ceremony, but did not air it that night. (Tasos went home...yes I pay way too much attention to this show!) Instead, to fill that time, they did the brief interview recorded after Eric died with Chris Harrison and Andi. The show from Monday was their reaction at the time they first heard the news.

Kathy813

Staff member
Yes, Andi has moved on from being an assistant district attorney. She was given a deadline when she had to return and sent a resignation letter instead.

I think they all get high hopes of careers in the entertainment industry.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I agree with Castle Queen's take on this.

I don't think Andi has any aspirations of getting into show business- no idea where that idea is coming from as it relates to her? Some contestants, maybe, but not Andi that I can tell.

Brian is a hometown boy (like a mile or two away) from where I live. One of the local morning news anchors (female) obviously watches the show and loves him because he was the hometown boy! Last week she positively GLOWED because Brian was on the show for 3 segments.

As an aside...I was at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned a few weeks ago and my hygienist had her hands and instruments in my mouth and told me that she's known Brian since they were 4 or 5 years old. So I had a very entertaining cleaning that day as I learned all about Brian. As much as she loves him as a friend, she says he has NO GAME (as we saw on the show) and he's just now moving out of Mom and Dad's house! At any rate, he told her that the last 4 bachelors are all really good guys and they all really do care for Andi and that Chris is really the best guy of all...and RICH! Who knew that a farmer in Iowa would be rich? Brian said Chris was humble and nice and genuine. It was heartening that he thought that everyone who was left was a good guy (even Nick).

I wept throughout the final 4. Every hometown visit got to me. The guys were teary seeing their families that got to me and, if Brian was correct and all 4 really care for Andi it made me teary knowing that someone was going to get hurt. And of course the segment about Eric got to me. Andi said on another show that with "the guys" you would have the opportunity to work through the bad/sad feelings but she would never be able to do that with Eric. He left on such a negative note and that is a real shame.

Anyway, I've read the spoilers so I won't disclose more.

I've also read the spoilers (already) for the next one...Bachelor in Paradise. It sounds like real trash. No doubt I'll be watching! lol

Suz

Nancy

Thanks for the info Suz. Don't you hate when the hygienist has her hands in your mouth and you can't say anything? At least she was giving you good info. I'm glad to know all the guys are good guys. They sure make Nick out to be a creep though. I don't thing there's any way Andi could live on a farm and be happy but what do I know.

Nomad

Staff member
Forgive me, but k m n (not really Gxd, but I so hate this show):biting:
Praying that they all get the flu and the show is cancelled. Roses all around!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, they are sure portraying Nick as arrogant and a real jerk. I know I didn't understand her attraction to him from the get-go.

I can't imagine Andi living on a farm either...but Chris' family is certainly a hoot so the woman who marries into that family will be one lucky woman.

Suz