Is anyone watching "The Killing"?

witzend

It's new on AMC and quite good if you like dark gritty crime dramas. (Think "The Sopranos") It's filmed in Seattle and so so dark. It reminds me of this entire Autumn, Winter and Spring. I know some of us (cough, cough, Star, cough) say we "love the rain". If you get a chance to look at this show, and imagine that it never gets brighter than this for 10 months solid, and then only lets up every third day, you'll know what it's like to live here the last couple of years. NO ONE WANTS THIS!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmm. I have to check this one out. I like good gritty crime dramas.....as long as they don't make it too easy for me to solve. I like a challenge now and again. lol

witzend

Lisa, it's a season that is dedicated to a single crime. So far there have been 3 episodes and they have taken place over maybe 18 hours. It's not going to be an easy one to figure, I think.

Star*

call 911........call 911
It rained here today Witz, and I thought of you .........and then some "Kill JOY" came into the place I was and said eagerly "I sure hope the clouds go away and we get some sunshine!!" I whipped around and said "Why do people always have to come in and say ridiculous things like that? Can't we all just enjoy a little overcast, gray, rainy day once in a while? Is it too much to ask? It's people like you that probably sit inside 320 days a year and complain about the heat." The old man looked at me and said "You know what? You're right, I do." lol

I just laughed with him, I mean four days of snow, a handfull of rainey days and this fool wants it to stop. Sure, I'd love to have an especially high electric bill and turn on my sprinklers (attached to my well). Moron!

No, I haven't seen your movie, but it does sound awesome. Also beautiful, no bloody sunshine. Yeah. (cough, cough, cough).

witzend

Lisa, it is on AMC's on the weekends. Not sure when, because I have it set on my DVR. I'm sure they'll do a re-cap marathon before long. Or Repeats.