Is everyone ok in Tornado Alley?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We are. We some a couple of fairly nasty storms that kept knocking out our power. But no tornado and no sirens.

donna723

The only really bad damages I've heard of was in Mississippi where about ten people were killed when a tornado touched down. I heard on the news that here in Tennessee there was some slight damage in two of the counties bordering ours when tornados touched down but no injuries or deaths. It's so rural here though that if one touches down, chances are it will be in the woods or a cow pasture or something. I'll go through one area when I go to see my son later on today and the other when I go to work tomorrow so I guess I'll find out. Where I live we just had a little wind and some rain but nothing really bad - I've seen a lot worse. We were very lucky.

witzend

I heard that there were lesser damages in Arkansas as well, but that they hit in around 8 other states, too.

mstang67chic

Going Green
If anything hit as far North as NE Indiana I didn't get any of it. I've seen some of the pics from Mississippi though....amazing. You see all of this devastation and then a book shelf knocked over but everything still in place on it. My thoughts go out to those homeless now and those that didn't make it.

TerryJ2

Sigh. I'm glad people on this board are safe so far.
It's "that" time of yr, so this will be happening for a few mo's now.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We got some rain... I live very close to Xenia, where they have had 3 really bad tornadoes in the last 30 years. The joke used to be "X" marks the spot... Now it's more like an asterisk. But nothing bad here.