call 911........call 911
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRITS GIRL!!!!!! ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA'LL!!! :tongue:

HOPE IT is A DANDY!

everywoman

LOL Witz---you know me too well.

Actually I just had lunch downtown on the waterfront---shrimp and grits (hahahaha Star) and bread puddin' with bourbon creme sauce---yummy.

Now, a nap and maybe water aerobics at the Y.

Thanks for the warm wishes.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I celebrated for you today by having a great day! I hope yours was even better than mine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

everywoman

Thanks ladies, as the day wraps to a close, I can truly say it was a great day. And really, it was not that different from every day of my life---I think that my perspective has changed so in the past few year (a lot as a result of being here among you guys) that I see things as positive. I'm so happy with my life! I am truly blessed, and always have been, but had a hard time seeing in with the issues that popped it. Tonight, we went out to eat at a restaurant about 45 miles from home. We leave to come home, and husband's new truck wouldn't crank. It's 9:30 at night, we are close to an hour from our town, and Onstar was sending a tow truck but could not send a car. Before, I would have freaked. Not now. I was fine---we were all standing in the cold, in the misting rain, laughing at the situation. And the driver got there, (we had called niece to come get us), has seen the problem before with this model truck, and had us cranked and head home in no time. Called niece before she made it over the bridges heading out of town, and we came home. And I"m still wondering what has changed. Me...I guess. My attitude, my perspective, my ability to see the humor and not the issues. Inner peace...it's a nice thing to have...the best birthday present ever.