Is it unreasonable?

F

flutterbee

Susie, I'd tell him just what you told us. That it's rude to not do anything when he's been told it's a problem. And if he isn't going to do anything about his back, then stop complaining.

I've been single for so long, I seriously doubt I could share a bed with anyone again. I love having my bed all to myself. My mom has been sleeping quite often in the spare room because my stepfather does what she calls his 'yoga breathing'.

DammitJanet

Here it is almost 1 and I am up at the computer because we just had the bed fight once again!

Legs spread eagle like he is the Davinci man and whenever I try to kick him over he pitches a fit. Its bad enough that he sleeps naked and that is just not what I want to see in a 260 pound man! Maybe I should move him to Fort Wayne and call the cops and stage a claw hammer and some motor oil!

I swear I am going to cut my mattress down the middle and insert a piece of plywood slam down the middle.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Janet...you are cracking me up.

Trust me - I can see the visual.

Is there any wonder why I slept to noon the other day? I haven't slept till noon for 20+ years. It's called, no hubbie. I was shocked as crud when I got a phone call and they said it was noon. NOON??? I was supposed to be some place at noon. Oh, well.

I've got some spare wood here if you need it.

Abbey