Is there access to the Sochi Olympics now?

DDD

As an "old people" I don't get technology beyond my computer systems and my Comcast cable offerings. Yep, I don't understand the jargon of other access means. Anyway I have a next door neighbor from Finland who told me yesterday how sad it was that they could not watch the Olympics. I asked what cable source they used and the answer was "our computer".

Last night I was thinking about it and wondering if perhaps Amazon or maybe the public library might have DVD's of "events" available. Do any of you know? She is not a close friend. In fact I avoid her quite often, lol, because they are VERY into "sharing the word" and their own church. on the other hand if it wasn't costly I know it would be a nice gesture. Any ideas? DDD

tiredmommy

NBC carried the Olympics in the US. Perhaps they have video on their site. but I imagine it would mostly cover US athletes. I have no idea where to access Finnish athletes.

TerryJ2

I've been using the NBC site online, but I don't always get the entire replay. It's better if you watch it live.
I'll have to order the sections I want on video--oops--CD--oops--BlueRay--argh-whatever the technology is in a couple of months.
I love figure skating and gymnastics, so I'll ask for those for my birthday.
Sorry I can't help much. We don't have cable or satellite so I watch on my computer, or when I visit my cousin in assisted living, or when I'm at the gym. :)

DDD

Thanks for trying to help. Someone has provided a possible lead that I will briefly pursue. :) I hope the neighbor doesn't think I want to be best friends if it turns out! LOL DDD