Is there an admin here now?

GuideMe

Admins, you might want to take a look at the pictures being posted. Sorry, don't know how to get a hold of you all.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Thank you! If you look at the bottom of your post, there is a report button, you can just do that and a moderator will pick up on it. Each forum has at least one moderator, but if she isn't online at the time, you can contact any one of us or click on the report button. Someone will pick up on it. Thanks for letting us know.

GuideMe

Oh ok, duh! Didn't even notice the report buttons. Yeah, I don't know what was up with that guy posting all those pics. Did you talk to him? Very, very strange and borderline scary.

SuZir

Yeah, I don't know what was up with that guy posting all those pics.

Missed the pictures, which is probably very good thing, but noticed that one thread has disappeared and I assume pictures were in that. It was started by the guy who suspiciously sounded like our 'rottweiler guy.' A person who has been trolling here every now and then many times. First he started by just trolling but last two times he has started with something looking like legitimate, if little sensationalised posts. Odd thing is, that he absolutely feels a need to mention rottweilers (though only by passing this time.)

He seems to get a kick from both having us fooled and posting more or less disgusting things after that.

And you are right, it is borderline scary that he keeps coming back. First few times it seemed just immature, now it starts to seem rather obsessive, especially when last time was over a year ago, if I remember correctly.

GuideMe

Missed the pictures, which is probably very good thing, but noticed that one thread has disappeared and I assume pictures were in that. It was started by the guy who suspiciously sounded like our 'rottweiler guy.' A person who has been trolling here every now and then many times. First he started by just trolling but last two times he has started with something looking like legitimate, if little sensationalised posts. Odd thing is, that he absolutely feels a need to mention rottweilers (though only by passing this time.)

He seems to get a kick from both having us fooled and posting more or less disgusting things after that.

And you are right, it is borderline scary that he keeps coming back. First few times it seemed just immature, now it starts to seem rather obsessive, especially when last time was over a year ago, if I remember correctly.

Yes, it was that military guy dad. I swear to God I had a feeling about him before he posted the pictures. Something was off, really off. Then last night, he posted viscous rottweiler picture one right after the other, not only on his thread, but others as well. The admin got rid of all the pictures. I was like what the hell is this guy doing. Sounds deranged. Who would waste their time to troll a forum for that long? Maybe someones difficult child who is angry at this board? Anyway.

Tiredof33

GuideMe, No one can really explain why some of these people get a kick out of the off beat things they do. A craft forum has had a person(s) deleted and banned that has come back as a different username over a period of FOUR years and tries to openly sell items on that forum he has stolen from members of that forum. It's not that the individual is making so much money, they simply enjoy taunting the original owners of the items. All the admin can do is post a warning.

Another craft forum, the person was instigating arguments among forum members and starting borderline too sexual discussions. When he joined in on a few exchanges he mailed inappropriate items to their homes. He was accused of knowingly posting files infected with viruses.

And these are CRAFT forums, go figure!!! I am very leary of new members until they have shown their true intentions. AND never give out personal info to someone you have just met on a forum.

Should be a DUH moment shouldn't it lol, but it's amazing how many people will give out personal info online and over the phone. That's why we have so many scams, it's easy!!!!!

BusynMember

Well, if what he wrote is true...we can figure out why his "twins" are so far gone :) :)

Hey, we tried to help (shrug). There are trolls on every forum.