Is this my daughter????

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Through all these years of special education placements, kt has never once brought home homework. It's never been assigned.

On Friday, before school let out, kt spoke with each of her teachers & explained that if she wanted to go to college or beauty school, whatever, she would have to learn to study & do homework. Would they please assign her some homework?

Kt came home with about 1/2 hour of homework for each class. In the meantime, the SW of her program, called & let me know that kt was a first.......no one has ever asked for homework. :whistle:
by the way, her homework is completed & ready to be handed in.

M

ML

Wow! That is so cool. She's really thinking about the future. You have a very smart daughter there.

meowbunny

Mind if I'm seriously jealous? It is truly remarkable for one so young to think that much about the future. Give her a hug for all of us. We're so very proud of her.

klmno

Well, aren't you the envy tonight? LOL! Any chance that Miss KT is on her way to being a easy child? Way To Go MOM and Miss KT!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda

When I think over the years and how far kt has come it is amazing and wonderful. This board auntie is so darn mega proud of her and her accomplishments, I know you have to be bursting with pride.

Wow. One smart kiddo you've got there. And she's planning ahead. :D

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sounds like she's had a lightbulb moment ;) Can you ask her where she found the "on" switch? 'Cuz I got me a 14yo difficult child who is still groping around for his, and an 11yo difficult child who doesn't even realize he HAS one. Sheesh.

Add me to your list of jealous admirers :D Bet you're tickled silly by all this! I know I'd be!

B

butterflydreams

Way To Go!! This is so wonderful, KT is really thinking about her future.

recovering doormat

Lapsed CDer
So happy to hear this wonderful nugget! I'm patting you on the back, and kt, for this leap into responsibility. You are definitely doing something right! Congratulations.