Is this my daughter????

susiestar

Roll With It
this is a testament to how far you have come with kt. You and husband have worked wonders for your daughter, and it is beautiful to see.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
mustang - haven't heard of any need for staff medical attention. So far kt is doing her homework & being very responsible.

I'm appreciating this glint of responsibility & maturity; I'm encouraging it every day. Making homework time relaxing (I make her a decaf mocha, at kt's request, with a snack). I'm expecting it to continue.

hexemaus2

Old hand
Oh wow, Linda! Ktbug sure has come a long way, hasn't she? That is so wonderful. Hearing how well she's doing, knowing where you guys were just a few short years go, my heart just bursts for you guys!! And it does so much for my own mind set to hear good stuff like that...it gives me a little more hope that someday my family might be better than we are right now. Thank you for sharing good stuff like this with us - it's good to hear positives when you're surrounded by nothing but negatives day in and day out.

I'm so proud of kt! And you deserve such a pat on the back for standing by your difficult children through thick and thin, always keeping the light shining ahead for them to help light the way. That is so incredibly awesome! Way To Go Mom!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks Hex....wish I could say the same for wm. It seems for every positive kt shows, wm comes up with a negative.

It's twin talk or empathy, something. They speak with one another about every 3 or 4 weeks. kt has little to say to wm & we never update the boy on his sister. It makes him nuts.

I celebrate where I can...feel free to celebrate with me. I'm sure I've done the same with you in the past.