Is this my easy child?

Wiped Out

Staff member
I picked up easy child at 5:00 from campus (she's been there about 1 1/2 weeks so far). She goes back on Sunday.

It was so good to see her in such a happy, pleasant mood. She was even nice to difficult child! He called while we were on our way home and she told him the first thing she was going to do was hug him. I could practically hear him grinning on the phone!

When she arrived home she kept her word. They hugged for about 1/2 minute and he was ever so thrilled:) She continued to be nice to him-he's sleeping now.

She also has been very pleasant with us. She said a friend wants her to go to the movies tomorrow but she told them she wasn't sure her parents would want to drive her so far. In the past she would have tried just demanding instead of asking.

Who stole my grouchy easy child? I know this won't last but I'm enjoying it while I can!

KateM

Oh, that's awesome, Sharon! I think time spent apart does recharge us, even PCs. You can reconnect with your family with a new perspective. How nice for difficult child that he was greeted so warmly. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

klmno

That is so sweet! Take pictures while it lasts- those are the moments to cherish and remember forever! They will probably be very close as adults.