Is your account out of balance?

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
6c7e5076eb3568f1fce5aa5c29b0b2ee.jpg

Scent of Cedar *

I am still working toward this boundary. I can feel myself wanting to say that automatic "yes". I still feel badly when I do not say yes. Sometimes, I say no because I know that is the right thing from the work we do with and for one another here on the site, but I don't feel it in my heart.

But I say no anyway. And that seems to have made an amazing difference for my kids. And that feeling of having a choice about things ~ that sort of feeling that I have time to think about it as opposed to that automatic "yes" seems to be percolating into other interactions in my life, too.

I can see it is true that a person with correct boundaries would know when a relationship is unbalanced. I never even had that concept, before trying to figure out detachment and how to do that.

So maybe I will incorporate that understanding, as I continue to come into a more balanced way of seeing.

Thank you, Tanya.

Cedar

Albatross

I am guilty of not only allowing them to make more withdrawals than deposits, but to keep increasing their credit limit!

Thanks for this, Tanya. A good reminder.