It is freaking snowing again?!?!?!?!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
What is going on?? I know it's winter and all, but enough!!!!

I don't think there will be any real accumulation, but I am so sick of the snow...:sick:

B

bran155

Here! Here! I second that, I am sick of snow. Remember that one year, I think it was 96', we had 19 big snow storms???

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I remember when I moved from LI to northern CT in the fall of '93...we had so many storms and they dropped so much snow, all I could think of was "What was I thinking???"

And then, yes, in the winter of '95/'96, when we moved into our house, there was so much snow on the ground it was awful! When Springtime came, we found so much crud left from the prior owners under the snow, such as a bag of seafood, a toilet, a bathroom mirror...and other strange things...oh, a radiator! And a wooden deck we had no idea was there. Hahaha.

I actually think I have a bit of S.A.D going on.

cadydid

I just wish the weather would make up its mind here. One day it's in the 50-60's and the next it is in the 20-30's. Last weeks storm, the day before it was 55 for the high with a low of 30. The next day the high was achieved at 6am with it being 30, by noon it was 20 and by 6 it was 8. The day after it was a high in the 40's. Talk about a roller coaster lol

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We had a blizzard today for about 25 minutes. Then sunshine. I'm not kidding.

Heck, I think even WINTER is confused.

I feel your pain, Jo.

Suz