It is official...

F

flutterbee

Hell has indeed frozen over.

easy child's dad called me two days ago and wants to pay for easy child's senior pictures. We don't have the money for it and were planning on taking a digital picture ourselves and submitting that.

And he called back today to get info on the various package pricing.

:faint:

I think somebody's slipping some prozac in his coffee.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well here's hoping he keeps it up!!!
That is great that he gets to take the professional pictures! I guess maybe, should we wait to get too excited until the actual money shows up???

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay Dad - and after the photograph package - I need a new Lexus - and Wynter would like a pony and we need to send that lovely woman in SC a donkey - miniature...and some hot cocoa and mittens.

WHY Hot cocoa and Mittens?

WEll if Hell HAS frozen over? Then I have to protect myself from the Raynauds and I"ll enjoy being cold a little more if I can have mittens. AND A DONKEY.

If Satan is going to be ice skating in October then I want a fast mule so I can ride my @$$ outta here.

F

flutterbee

T - if he was going to have a senior picture other than us taking one, it would have to be professional. That's the only way to get senior pictures here.

easy child's girlfriend's family spent $1,000 on her pictures. They're beautiful, but $1,000? :faint: It was $90 for the sitting and then $300 to get the proofs to pick from. She also did about 90 poses, but still...they only got pics from 4 poses.

Devon will probably do 2 or 3 outfits (have to do the shirt and tie to make his dad happy in at least one) and about 20 poses. Then we'll pick from those. Plus, it's a different place than his girlfriend went, so the pricing is a lot different.

I asked his dad if he was going to let us keep any of them and he said he would. I don't know how many more shocks to my system I can take. :rofl: Maybe he's realizing how lucky he is that I've only taken him for one child support increase and that was almost 10 years ago. *shrug*

He was lamenting about not hearing from Devon for 2 weeks. He had told Devon to call him the last time they talked and Devon hadn't (although Devon did call him yesterday for his birthday - which is good because I had completely forgotten). I told him that if Devon didn't live here, I wouldn't see or hear from him either. I only see him about 5 minutes a day.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I didn't even want to read past your first sentence. Hell has frozen over? Geez...that is what's going on. Now it all makes sense.

$1000 on photos? I'm fainting.

Abbey