It is Sooooooooooo HOT........that..

klmno

I am burning calories just by sweating so much when I go outside for a smoke break (that isn't meant to be a joke- that's the truth)!

donna723

Star, my daughter's not too far from where you live and she said that they had a heat index yesterday of 112! It's 'only' in the mid-90's here today but Mon. and Tues. it was near 100 with the humidity so high I could hardly breathe! Even at 10 or 11:00 pm, I couldn't stand to be outside more than a minute or two!

Star*

call 911........call 911
We were 110 yesterday - it was so hot the grass crunched at 5:00....I turned on the sprinkler on a pity mission for the grass and plants. But honestly? I was out trimming bushes and playing with the dogs. I don't have AC in my car - and I guess I'm just used to it.

I did learn one really helpful hint yesterday ----If you keep your thermostat set to 20 degrees BELOW the outside temp? It will still cool your house and not BURN your wallet.

I think people right now are trying to stay cool - I filled the dogs pool up and we splashed and had a good time......Two of them went snorkling......Casper is a water lover.....Buill will dive if he's given a chance but Pootie? WANTS NOTHING to do with getting wet....Olivia? She was so high yesterday I'm not sure she even remembers being outside. I think I'm forgiven today. maybe.

H

HaoZi

It's so hot it finally feels like summer to this displaced Floridian, and it makes me homesick.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yesterday we were heat index at 114 degrees, close to that the day before.

It's so hot outside that when you breathe you burn your lungs.

Today was nice though. 84 with low humidity. And now we're on our way up again. ugh

Mom2oddson

:not_fair: In Seattle, it was 13 degrees BELOW normal yesterday!! I'm too cold/frozen to even understand "It's soooo hot.....that.."! (and a bit jealous too!) It's been like this all year and looks like it will continue for several more weeks.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You know Hell froze over in March of 2009, right? (When BM voluntarily gave up custody.)

Which somewhat explains the weird weather for the last 2 1/3 years.