It just SNOWED here in Upstate NY!

busywend

And it is totally annoying! LOL! It didn't stick or anything, but I certainly did not expect to see snow until November!

Come on! Warm up already!

KTMom91

We're down about 15 degrees from yesterday, with rain on the way. Although we need the water, I hate to see it rain right now. It's been so warm that the fruit trees are blooming, and a hard rain will hurt the crops.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Don't hit me but it is supposed to be 90 today... I am not looking forward to it though. A bit too hot. 80s OK, but 90! BLECH

Star*

call 911........call 911
Let me see if I can help.
US
:bbq:and
:blizzard:YOU
US :playingball:
YOU :2cold:
US :water_happy:
:frozen:YOU
US :hot:

Yup - that about wraps it up.......er I mean BUNDLE UP!!!!!! (ducks ugly stare)

TerryJ2

Good job, Star!

I remember it snowed once near my birthday in June, in MN. Since my usual party was a pool party (optimum temp, 68 degrees ... brr), snow was definitely a deterrent.

So sorry, Wendy.

C

candiecotton

yesterday it was +10 celcus today -4 & snow big fluffy snow flakes !!! were not amused lol . but winter is not oer here till victoria day weekend but i have seen snow in june

Star*

call 911........call 911
I ARE NOT A MEANIE......

If you want to feel better.....spend 30 minutes trying to figure out exactly WHAT it is on the plate in Candiecottons avatar. :tongue: I'm still amused. Caterpillar? Come on candi- dish it.

svengandhi

My daughter sent me a text message yesterday from her college in upstate NY -

"MOMMY! There's whire death falling from the sky!" White death is my name for snow, which I hate.

Here in downstate NY, it's just cold and rainy. And, please, no jokes about living in NY when I hate snow.

BusynMember

Oh, ick. I'm so ready for the snow to go away by March 1st. I like the four seasons, but snow in late April is just not right.

Having said that, it occasionally snows on my sister's birthday, at least a little. Her birthday is April 26th.