It only took 2 yrs...................

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
To be appreciated. :tongue:

I'm frying chicken tonight for dinner, complete with mashed potatoes, green beans, and chicken gravy. (southern style)

husband, Nichole, and Travis nearly kissed my feet. Their drooling and keep asking when will it be done.

:rofl:

Can you tell I haven't done much cooking in the past 2 yrs?? *snort*

klmno

Ohhhh, that sounds so good- so, what time IS dinner???

I've been trying to feed us healthy- but, I have to make a good southern meal occasionally, too! I made cornbread yesterday with a roast and we're having fried fish tonight. So much for that diet we went on- about a week ago... :givingup: :redface:

TerryJ2

OOoohh, neat! Way To Go!
They can show their gratefulness by doing the dishes and giving you a foot massage afterward.

:wine:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry I missed dinner. It has been years and years since I made homemade fried chicken-you made me want to make some soon-but I have to wait for a week where I haven't had a weekend of over eating!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL You all can come to dinner anytime. Just give me a heads up first. As it was there were only 6 thighs to 5 people and everyone was moaning. Oh, well. I'm trying to teach portion size here. (cooking 6 lets me divide up the family pak evenly too) Didn't work well, they just went bonkers over the gravy instead.

Cornbread..........who said cornbread?? Dang. Should've done cornbread too, it was a really cool day here yesterday.

Star*

call 911........call 911
but she said........chicken. I'm just a curious girl and it gets me the corner every time. :tongue:

eat more tofu

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:faint:

Star, don'tcha know you don't eat things you've named. :rofl:

Today it's humid. Now I have to think of something to cook that won't turn me into a puddle.:tongue:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I could do okay with the beans (not sure what "curds" is?) and the sprouts, as well as the oranges........But I've not had tofu yet.

husband is pouting because I'm sitting here melting (literally...you should see the puddle) and don't wanna cook. At. All. :tongue:

KTMom91

When it's that hot, I delegate dinner prep to Hubby, who goes out and gets a Little Caesar's $5 pizza. Or something along those lines.