It Only Took 25 years but..........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
husband finally got a gift right! :D

My computer is one of those ones sold the day before the change over to Vista. All I was supposed to do was go to their site and update for free. Only husband would never do it for me. So time ran out and I had no Vista.

Problem....only XP was barely installed to make it work because CO expected it to be upgraded immediately. So.....I've had issues since the very beginning with missing drivers that can't be downloaded from microsoft.:mad:

husband knew I'd planned to buy Vista with my school loan money. Only most of that money went into other necessities and buying xmas for everyone. I didn't have enough to buy the Vista for myself. But I didn't say anything. Figured I'd find a way to muddle thru until my next school loan refund.

Now I don't have to because husband bought me Vista for xmas! :D Yippie! Now I'll be spending tomorrow moving files onto my external drive so I don't chance losing anything I need to keep during the upgrading. Travis is fairly certain it will make a clean install......which means I'd lose everything if I don't back it up somewhere.

Gee, I wonder if sister in law is beginning to rub off on him? :rofl:

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Ours went ok, except Nichole and boyfriend kept expecting perfection out of an over excited Aubrey. She toned it down after I talked with her.

I'm exhausted as usual. lol And going to enjoy the rest of the evening relaxing.