It soooooolllllld!!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I can hardly believe it! But I've got the cold, hard cash in my pocket as proof. The I's are dotted, the T's are crossed, all the paperwork signed and the keys delivered -- we are now officially down to just TWO cars. I thought I'd never get what I wanted for this stupid car, but I guess it pays to hold out when you're not in a hurry, huh?

And now I can pay for husband's CPAP machine. :D

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, he's had the machine since February! It's just that we finally got the EOB (and I'm sure the bill is not far behind) today, so now I know what we have to pay for it.

He's on his third style of mask (and we're paying for each one!) and this latest one finally seems to work best. It only goes over his nose. With the other type, it leaked air and he would start snoring again.

It seems to be helping, somewhat. I think his depression isn't helping, and the excess poundage he's carrying around is problematic as well. But hopefully we'll address all of that at his GP and psychiatrist appointments in the next week.

crazymama30

Yaaa. I am glad you got rid of it. We are at 3 cars right now, mostly clunkers, but they run. Seems one is always breaking down, so 3 is a good number for now.

Cpap machine sounds like a much better deal. No insurance, very useful, and you don't have to have insurance on it.

KTMom91

Congrats on the sale!

We have 3 cars (mine, Hubby's, and Miss KT's), an old Chevy pickup, and Son #2's dying Taurus parked out front. Put something in the garage, you say? No, no...that was taken over by Son #2 as a bedroom, and then by Hubby as the man cave.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Our garage is filled with husband's "drum room" (I got tired of hearing him rattle the walls and windows in the house), lots of shelves with lots of junk -- and just a few months ago he decided to partition off the first third of the garage where the washer/dryer are so that we could put the cat litter out there and confine the cats, but still be able to get to the rest of the garage. I think maybe one of those Smart Cars might fit in it now... or maybe a golf cart!