It was 62 degrees on Monday....

F

flutterbee

[FONT=Courier,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]:holymoly:

Union OH-Delaware-Clark-Madison-Franklin OH-Licking-Greene- Fayette OH-Warren-Clinton-Clermont- Including The Cities Of... Marysville... Delaware... Springfield... London... Columbus... Newark... Xenia... Washington Court House... Lebanon... Wilmington... Milford

... Winter Storm Warning In Effect From Noon Today To 4 PM EST Saturday...

The National Weather Service In Wilmington Has Issued A Winter Storm Warning... Which Is In Effect From Noon Today To 4 PM EST Saturday.

Light Snow Will Overspread The Region Late This Morning. The Snow Will Become Heavier This Afternoon... And Last Through Saturday Afternoon. Five To Seven Inches Of Snow Is Expected Tonight... With An Additional Five To Seven Inches Falling Saturday Morning. Snow Will Taper Off And End Saturday Afternoon. In Addition... North Winds At 20 To 30 Mph With Higher Gusts Will Cause Significant Blowing And Drifting... And Limit Visibilities To Near Zero At Times. By Late Saturday Afternoon... A Foot Or More Of Snow Is Expected With Drifts Over Two Feet.

Remember... A Winter Storm Warning Means Severe Winter Weather Conditions Are Imminent Or Highly Likely.
[/FONT]

Bulletin Issued: 4:45AM EST, Friday Mar 7, 2008
Bulletin Expired: 1:00PM EST, Friday Mar 7, 2008

Wiped Out

Staff member
Heather,
Nothing about this winter surprises me anymore. We are actually going to get missed by this storm although they are predicting 20 below windchills here.

Stay safe and remember somehow spring will arrive (I would say sooner or later but it seems this year it is already later) Hugs.

F

flutterbee

Well, they haven't been right yet with our winter weather advisory, no it's a warning, no it's an advisory, no it's a warning, oh the heck with it...just look outside and see what it's doing. LOL Not. one. time. this season. In fact, we got the most snowfall during an advisory not a warning.

But that was the snow I wanted...back in December, January and even February. But we hit 62 on Monday with the sun out and the birds chirping. I'm ready for spring now.

So, of course you all know what that means. We're going to actually get what they predict this time. :hammer: