It's 12:39 AM. Where's the night shift?

F

flutterbee

Where'd everybody go?! What am I supposed to do with myself if you're not all here?

klmno

LOL! That's how I felt last night- they will be around. I eat late, so I'll be here for a few but others will probably pop up.

How are you doing? We ran our errands today, nothing special. What's Wynter up to lately?

Andy

You are an hour ahead of me. It is only 12:08 am here.

I am watching Coco Chanel on lifetime - a red carpet movie event. I am not sure if I can stay up to the end though.

I am also kinda waiting up for easy child to see when she will get home. Probably will not make that one happen either.

F

flutterbee

I went and played euchre on pogo while I was waiting on everyone. :D

Thank you for asking about Wynter. She's been doing so much better. She even went to the fair today where she had to walk in all by herself and meet up with a friend. A month ago, it never would have happened. AND she even admitted that she's "kinda" feeling better...says she smiles more and is more outgoing and doesn't cry as much. :woohoo: That she admitted it is HUGE.

Me...well the highlight of my day was treating the zoo for fleas. Except for Baby Kitty. She got her claws out and I decided that she can just scratch for another day or two. Demon cat. Yeah, I know. Too much excitement in one day for most people, but I'm a rebel that way. :winks:

I wanted to see that Coco Channel movie. I forgot when it was on. I'll have to see if it will be on again.

klmno

I'm gald to hear that Wynter is doing well and happy. You are sounding much happier too!

My female dog is in heat- I started to have her spayed, then didn't when all this other stuff came up last year. Poor male dog, who is neteured, has been on her all day. They are both walking around smiling with tongues hanging out- such heatherns!! Anyway, I'm going to bed now.

I hope you have a good week ahead and that someone else comes on soon to keep you company. difficult child mentioned to that intern that I spend a lot of time on this forum- the intern wanted to know the name of the forum. difficult child said he couldn't tell it was private. I told intern it was "off limits"- it is the only refuge I have!! Hang in there- we will all get each other through this, or at least be here for each other if it doesn't turn out well, right? :)

Abbey

Spork Queen
This one was SLEEPING for once. You don't even want to know about my work day yesterday. Star, unfortunately got the brunt of my frustration. Today is supposed to be worse. Gosh darn Packers.

Abbey

KTMom91

I was watching "The Name's The Same" on the Game Show Network. Then I tried to go to sleep, but my legs were restless (as usual) and I finally dozed off about 2:30 am.

K

Kjs

I am sorry. I work nights and usually logon. But decided I would not since I have been complaining so much. Thought I would give you guys a break.

I hope you are feeling better.