It's amazing I've managed to live as long as I have

flutterby

Fly away!
Considering that I apparently know nothing. And since I don't know anything, why does she insist on coming to me to "fix" her problems?

She missed 2 BC pills and there is no living with her. There's no living with her most of the time to begin with, and this is just hell.

I'd take her door off the hinges for slamming it all the time, except then I'd never get away from her.

Oh, and easy child-D just drove to Texas to visit his father. Which is fine, except he can't come visit me even when he is in town to pick up one of his friends. Or even call. And his father is the one I always had to protect and defend him from.

I am sooooo not having kids in my next life.

T

TeDo

I feel for you. My difficult child wants me to fix HIM. He just wants to be normal and I can't fix him. Then there are the times that, like everyone else here, doesn't KNOW anything. The reasoning does not make sense to me either. "rhino skin (clicks heels), rhino skin (clicks heels), rhino skin (clicks heels). (open eyes), aw ****, I'm still HERE!" :groan:

tiredmommy

{{{Hugs}}} Check your back in the mirror... sounds like someone put a target on it. On a serious note, would she benefit from getting her BC in shot form every 3 mos?

Star*

call 911........call 911
In my next life? I'm going to be a .........a............(slants eyes as if thinking hard) .............

hmmmmmm I wanted to be me in this life after being whatever it was I was in my last life and THIS life hasn't worked out so well, so I think I better think a whole lot about it over pie and coffee at the Bob Evans with friends BEFORE I even open my pie hole. Maybe even 2 cups of coffee and a WAFFLE too. But I'm down with the no kids things in the next life. (makes sign of the cross with fingers) - A VAMPIRE - yeah - maybe? (slants eyes again) hmmmm maybe.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OHhhhhhhhhh OHhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe John Wayne -
Rough, tough and I won't take junk off a nobody.........

nah -----then I'll walk with a swagger....and have saddle sores, and a wrinkly face. .........drat.

flutterby

Fly away!
Depo scares me because once it's in, you can't take it out. You just have to wait it out. And considering how she reacts to things, I'm not willing to gamble with that.

I want to be a cat in my next life. They seem to have figured it out.

flutterby

Fly away!
I wouldn't even have known my son was going to Texas if my mom hadn't told me. And I thought they were flying until I saw facebook posts they posted while in the car.

And then he got a speeding ticket right inside Texas, but he thinks he can get rid of it because the officer wrote that the car was registered in Texas and wrote down the wrong make of car. *That* is his father speaking. He was speeding, he got a ticket, he needs to suck it up and pay it.

H

HaoZi

Depo is only 3 months, at least, Norplant is the five year one. Seen bad reactions on both of them, and Depo can also have bad effects on bone density which is why there's a 2 year lifetime limit on taking it. I was on it for the full amount and I'm dealing with osteopenia now. I can't say it was the cause, as I do smoke and drink a lot of coffee, but I'm betting it was a contributing factor on top of those.
There are non-hormone IUDs you could look into for her if you wanted to.

flutterby

Fly away!
She's not sexually active, and I don't think you can have an IUD until you've already had a child. She started BC for acne - and it works great for that - but it also helped her mood. A lot. She also takes it non-stop so she doesn't have periods. I think our doctor took pity on me.