It's been 2 1/2 hours

F

flutterbee

since I took my night time medications. Still waiting for them to kick in. I even doubled my klonopin dose because my legs are more active tonight.

Wide awake.

Where's that hammer? :hammer:

I got to sleep Saturday morning finally around 5 or 6am. And I had only had 3 1/2 hours sleep the night before.

Once I get to sleep, though, I'm out. There could be an earthquake and I wouldn't know it. I do, however, hear my kids call "Mom" with that 'I'm going to throw up' or 'I'm scared' voice and I do smell smoke. Those things will wake me up. Nothing else, though. My kids can come in and have a complete conversation with me and I won't remember any of it. But, I hone in on that tone when something's not right with one of them. That mom thing. You know what I'm talking about

And now I'm rambling because I really want to be asleep and since I can't I want someone to talk to. :2dissapointed:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
If it's any consolation, you aren't the only one. I'm an insomniac as well.

Even the seroquel I take at night for sleep isn't working all that well the past week or so.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting ready to cycle, but I don't feel like that and I'm pretty in tune with my moods.