It's been five days since the suicide of Neice's son.

DDD

She and her husband don't want company or contact with anyone. I honestly can not imagine how painful their situation is but I'm hoping they have some short service to help them move along in the greiving process. Giving it alot of thought and thinking maybe they can't bear the thought of sharing their pain. It is so sad. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I can't begin to imagine what they're going through. I'm so very sorry. And my heart aches for them. I can understand them in so much pain they don't want to share it.......but I admit that has me somewhat worried. I hope they're getting some type of support/help from someone.

Sending prayers.

((((hugs))))

J

Junglelandmama

Wow, that is just so sad. I am sorry for your family's pain. prayers and hugs

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
DDD, you & your entire family are in my thoughts. I cannot begin to understand the loss of a child to suicide. I can imagine niece & her husband are beyond confused & feeling plethora of emotions; questioning what they may have missed.

Again, I'm so sorry for the loss in your family. (((hugs)))

H

HaoZi

I understand their need to pull back and deal with their pain privately. Give them a week or so and try reaching out again. I'd worry if it goes on too long, but at this point I get it.
*hugs* to you all.

DDD

Thanks for the support. I won't belabor the topic but my concern has been centered on my Neice. Last night it occurred to me that she might respond to an email as that is the primary way we communicate in recent years. I sent a short email reassuring her that I did not want to intrude but wanted to assure her I am available if she wants/needs to vent. She responded. That brought me comfort as she is a wonderful, bright, hardworking woman who lives a fairly isolated lifestyle. In her emails she told me that although she and her husband do not want any contact with anyone as they mourn their "beautiful boy", she has always known that she can turn to me and share with me in confidence. She'll reach out when she's ready. I feel more at peace now. DDD.