It's Christmas

Malika

J has just come down the stairs singing "Happy Birthday, Mummy" (in French) and carrying a Christmas stocking, which he presented to me. Inside was a bottle of my perfume, a bottle of cleanser and my jewellery box (all purloined from my dressing table).
It's the small things... :)

Mattsmom277

How adorable :) I used to do that too for my mother, make her toast (usually burned) and a glass of orange juice to serve her breakfast in bed and present her with wrapped treasures. Sometimes from her favorite things I'd pilfered to regift her, once I recall wrapping my favorite blanket and thinking I was so special to be willing to part with it haha.

Happy birthday! That's a wonderful way to feel loved. Your J sounds a sweetheart!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
How sweet!!! This reminds me of Jett - he likes to give his toys to husband for Father's Day, birthday, etc.

Last Christmas there was a t-rex-power ranger in husband's stocking...

Malika

It isn't really my birthday, I should point out :)
Yes, J is adorable... when he's adorable. Know what I mean??

very sweet.....He'll never live this down, either! My brother in law wrapped up his moms earrings once and they still tell this story. It's cute.

Malika

Yes, children's presents can be... interesting. When I was about 7 I gave my teacher a box of chocolates. Of course, it being too much temptation to stay alone with a box of chocolates until the morning, I unwrapped it, ate the top layer, replaced it with the bottom layer and then duly presented the remains... :)