It's Free Choice Friday - Good Morning!!!!

LittleDudesMom

:try2fly: Yippeeeee!! It was a short week but we deserve Friday!!!

Good Morning everyone! Hope this morning finds you with an empty afternoon and evening schedule so you can make your choice.

Our temps are on the rise - we should be in the low 90's by tomorrow. The southern humidity is being promised. easy child has her prom tomorrow :queen:and they are calling for possible showers tomorrow evening. I'm just hoping the group gets to eat and get to the dance before the sky opens!

This weekend should be a quiet one, with the exception of the few hours I'll have four teenage girls getting ready for prom at my house! Then four young men in tuxs will arrive.

Have a great Friday everyone :dance:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Sounds like lots of excitement with prom! I hope the weather holds and the rain stays away til Sunday for them! Tell her this cyber aunt is wishing he a wonderful night. Sounds like definite summer temps for you! I hope the schools have a.c.!

I'm glad it's free choice Friday because I am choosing a day off for myself! I have been saving a comp day that earned doing parent teacher conferences and am taking it today. After I drop easy child off, I'm coming back home to sleep. I have the whole day to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

If the ground dries up I'll get the lawn mowed and I definitely have some cleaning. I'm hoping to get to the club but mostly I'm going to rest and take it easy.

difficult child has a field trip to the zoo today but the forecast is for thunderstorms so I hope they make it and that he holds it together behaviorally.

Wishing everyone a peaceful, free choice Friday!:flowers:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon (ldm), I love watching the kids get ready for prom. Sounds like fun tomorrow - get pictures!

Sharon (with-o), enjoy your day off ~ nothing better than a rainy day to sleep. The lawn & housework will be there tomorrow.

Nothing scheduled today other than kt's in home therapist after school. Then she is off to respite! I love respite ! Yeah respite! :bravo::musicdance::cheerleader::fan: I couldn't figure out why I'd been so burnt out of late - then I thought it's been over a month since we've had respite. That's not the norm.

I'm hoping to talk husband into going to see Indiana Jones. You know an adult night type of thing. What a concept.

Have a good day, friends. Hope you find a reason to smile even if it's at the absurd. :stopglass:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies. TGIF to all of you who wish me a good morning.
Sharon, I love the prom preparations. It gave me such a feeling a happiness to see teens doing normal stuff. Today's proms are a little more sophisticated than my day but so much fun.

Wiped out, great idea about a day for yourself. Enjoy and don't worry about the lawn.

Timer, a movie date sounds wonderful.

I'm still at mom's. I'll stay until after next weekend then she will return home with me. She is getting insulin and refuses to self administer. So she will not be able to be on her own for a while. She is doing well though. I'm trying to declutter one cabinet at a time. Ugh! is all I can say. Way too much HSN on the tv for my taste. I'm glad she is doing well though. I am going to contact some grade school friends so it may make the weekend go by without too much boredom.

So hope you all have a beautiful weekend and no meltdowns allowed. : )

So have a nice weekend and enjoy your lovely spring.

My pup escaped and wandered the neighborhood. A couple of the neighbors helped me look for Cowboy. I was afraid he would be lost. My godmother got him in her yard. It was cute. These are not dog people. LOL.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sharon -

I envy your day - I won't get to see a prom - so I'm hoping to loose weight by the time Dude gets married and see him in a tuxedo then. (that should be a LONG way away right?) lol

Have a SUPER Friday! Thanks for the wish!