It's me here

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
I am TeDo. I haven't been able to log on for two days now so instead of going without (like THAT would ever happen), I have created a new account. If and when I can ever log into my original account again, I will ask Cheryl to delete this account. But at least for now, I'm baaaaaaaack!

I missed you all but have been reading at least. I almost went through withdrawals when I couldn't get in and then to not be able to post about killed me.

InsaneCdn

You aren't the only one - there's a couple people over on SA that had trouble, too (TL, PG, and maybe somebody else too).

I didn't even catch the '2' at the end... as if we wouldn't recognize you!

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
I heard some had trouble but I STILL am. It's frustrating. Oh, and I figured you might "remember" me. LOL

susiestar

Roll With It
I haven't had that problem, largely because I don't log out and my computer isn't used by anyone else or out of my site much so no one else is ever on it. I have been unable to read certain threads lately because I get a database error. It isn't every thread, and it hasn't been the same thread from day to day. It started last Fri and there are 1 or 2 different threads each day that don't want to show up. I just figured it was a glitch of some kind.

buddy

a couple of days agoago many of us couldn't get in. I got that data error message too. I know it was reported to Cheryl. then several people, both those who stay logged in and those who don't couldn't sign in. I sent Cheryl a pm and others said they reported it too. I'm sure she is working on it. I bet it's just as frustrating for her-! just so glad you're back TEDO2!

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
Got a message from Cheryl saying that some accounts are "unusable" (lucky me) and that she was having technicians:bow: try to merge my old account with my new account. I did notice that I am now back to TeDo (the ORIGINAL):i'mback: but it says I just joined yesterday and have only done 11 posts. :not_fair:Ummmmmm NOT

Oh well, I AM back and am very HAPPY!:jumphappy:

InsaneCdn

it might take time to do the merging... or maybe that has to happen when you are not logged in. getting the accounts back comes first!

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
Hey! I REALLY am back. My stats are back to normal and it was like I never left ....... except I still have to sign into the new account. Now THAT will take some getting used to. LOL

buddy

I never sign out, have my bookmark on the signed in page and unlike the bank it doesn't sign off! Very convenient but I have to remember my sign in info because on Saturdays I go to a library while q is in his four hour social skills class, I usually check in here if I do that.....(they don't have my bookmarks and cookies, lol)

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Welcome back! Mine is one of those accounts, too. Guess I'll have to drop a line and see if they can merge mine.

ETA - Nevermind, looks like they did!

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
This morning, I tried to log in to my new account and had the same problem as the other day. Just out of curiosity, I tried my old account. Guess what? My old account is back and they merged the new account info into the old account. Gotta LOVE technology! ...... most of the time.