It's now I see I'm not alone...

Completely Disturb

Which way do I go!
My son has done everything here! In the morning he leaving for rehap...I have already explained even after rehap you can't come back here! His mother family drop him off on my door steps a couple weeks ago. New marriage my first time finally starting to live my life and enjoy my grands when my only child graduate from weed to the. Hard stuff and can't off...and in the main time stealing every F@#% thing he can get his hands on....I said let get you some help I call make appoint he got asses in now he's suppose to go in tomorrow morning. Yesterday he break into my bed room and steal some old coins my mom gave me before she died...I'm f#$% hot. I let him back in thinking tomorrow morning is going to help but also told him after he get out he can't come back...he has stolen from everyone who help him. I prayed on this and he can't come back...it hurts but still hell no. Tough love is kicking in. I was a little lost this morning and I started googling and found this page after reading some others pages...I see clearly and help me better to let him go! GET CLEAN SON AND REACH OUT TO ME AFTER THE SH!!!!###%T IS OUT YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU GOT A JOB PAYING YOUR OWN WAY AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS... ONLY GOD CAN HELP HIM HELP HIS SELF!

New Leaf

Hi Completely, welcome to our little corner on the web. I am sorry for your troubles with your son and your need to be here. If you like, it would help if you added some info to your signature, then we would know a little more detail.
Weed to hard stuff, it is a common theme. Stealing to support the habit is, too. I am sorry for your loss, it is not only the stuff taken, it is the loss of dreams we have for our kids to grow up and be responsible people.
It sounds like you are at the point to take your life back and let your son live the consequences of his choices. It is hard, but it is the best thing for him, and for you. That is the only way we all learn, by reaping what we sow.
Stay with us and keep posting, it really helps to have responses from folks who have had similar experiences. We understand the pain of this. I am sorry for your aching mom heart. More will come along.
Please know that you are not alone.
(((HUGS)))
leafy

AppleCori

Hi and welcome, Com.

You are SO not alone. There are many of us who have dealt with/are dealing with the same things you are.

I am glad you have found us, and that you have taken a stand to say that you love your son but you will no longer allow him to steal the peace and joy from your home and your life.

It is OK to not let him back in your house after rehab. Many of us have had to kick an adult child out of our home, and it is not easy, but I don't recall anyone wishing that they had not done it.

Keep posting, and let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Add a signature to let us know a bit about yourself, if you wish.

Apple

AppleCori

You may not want to put your real name there, but you may want to add some things that pertain to your situation, like ages of kids and any diagnosis your son might have gotten when he was younger, etc.

Completely Disturb

Which way do I go!
Syringe in the washer suppose to be washing clothes for the next 14 days in rehap.
Thank God it had a cap on it ...he has got to go...Rehap I pray that it helps him.
He lied to me enough...and he can't come back. Thanks for everyone support and the grand welcome that I received...
My wife of my new marriage found it it the washer how embarrassing!
First the stealing and now evidence...it all happen so fast. So mad and embarrass.

worried sick mother

Welcome completely disturb, you have come to the right place, you are definitely not alone. I'm sorry for your hurting heart and need to be here. This site is helping me so much and I know it will you too. You are doing the right thing by not allowing your son back in your home. Going to alanon would be very beneficial also. Keep posting!

New Leaf

My wife of my new marriage found it it the washer how embarrassing!
First the stealing and now evidence...it all happen so fast. So mad and embarrass.
I am sorry for this new discovery. It does confirm what you were suspecting. Please do not be embarrassed, this is not your doing.
We work hard to raise our children, they grow up and make their own choices. The thing to do is focus on getting your life in order.
Your son is 28, he needs to figure out what he will do.
Focus on you, and having peace in your life and home.
(((HUGS)))
leafy

Completely Disturb

Which way do I go!
Welcome completely disturb, you have come to the right place, you are definitely not alone. I'm sorry for your hurting heart and need to be here. This site is helping me so much and I know it will you too. You are doing the right thing by not allowing your son back in your home. Going to alanon would be very beneficial also. Keep posting!

I have meet some really beautiful people on here and I will stay give prayer to all in need and share because I see that what gotten me through! I have found Alanon local....
Thanks