It's official....I'm a redhead

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:916blusher::cutie_pie::lady:

I've been doing things here & there to make myself feel better; gotten new clothes the minute the old ones got too big. I've been adding color to my artwork for the first time since February.

Now I've gone out & had my hair dyed auburn red. It's gorgeous & as I have the same skin tone as my mom (natural redhead) it looks very natural. One of the salon's clients told me that my skin seemed to blossom with the change. I felt pretty.

I had to go permanent because I start pool PT the week after next & the chlorine would have not worked well with foils & semi permanent.

I'm so excited - a new color, new easy cut & I'm good to go. Don't know where - but I'm ready. :bigsmile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Congrats!!!!! I'm glad to hear you aren't hesitating to do things for yourself. Things like that can do a world of good and if anyone deserves it, you do!!!

Now....where are the pictures??????

donna723

I'll bet you look great as a redhead! I'm so glad too that you're starting to do things for yourself ... it's about time! I hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, you go, girl. :bravo: Now turn around so I can see the back!

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't need a picture because I know....... :youarehot::winks::youarehot::temps::youarehot:
YOU GO YOU SEXY LITTLE COUGAR KITTEN YOU.
DANG SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT - THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!

sMMMMMMMMMMMOKIN!

Andy

I love red hair!!!! I had Diva dye mine red and need to get it cut so she can do so again.

Have fun - Pretty Lady! :)

N

Nomad

Now that you mention it...
I do not have red hair...however, I have been adding a tiny bit more red to the brown in my hair and I love it. I have a few blond highlights too. It's a nice look...unusual and fun. :D:tongue:

DDD

Does your hair match your new ride?? I think you told us it was red, too!
What a cheery week this has been for you! DDD

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's an auburn red - not cherry red like my new ride, DDD. ;)

If there are any picture's over the upcoming T'giving festivities I'll post one tho' I'm not big on photos.

It was a gas & the stylist gave me books to check out on corrective makeup for my facial stuff. He cut my hair so my bad eye is a bit more hidden, for lack of a better word.

It's a wash & dry cut which I love. Now I need to learn to put makeup on.

muttmeister

Good for you!

My hair has been just about every color it could be, and right now it's red; has been for a few years. I love it, and hope you will enjoy yours too.