it's official - SD paying for neuropsychologist!

Nancy423

do I have to be the mom?
The meeting was short and sweet. They did their "updates" and then I signed a release. They'll send the school records down to the doctor and he's going to call to set up an appointment with- us 9probably not until after the new year). Because she's not being evaluation'd for placement, this doctor is a very good choice cuz he's got a history of being quite thourough.

wish me luck getting thru this snowstorm this evening. supposed to get a nice FOOT. I'm SURE the school is going to cancel class and I've already heard from my teacher saying not to worry about the final tomorrow, she'll post it online if school is closed. At least I could send them out to play in the snow.....ooooh, maybe shoveling to burn off all that energy!!!

Anyway, wanted to share the good news. something finally went right. Now we can start working on getting prepared for the parole officer meeting in Jan. I've been reading up on Juvi laws. ugh.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I VOTE FOR SHOVELING!

That's great news you are getting the evaluation for difficult child AND getting it paid for by the school district!