It's over. My dad died.

Terry,

I'm so sorry... The description of your dad's last days was very touching... I'm positive your dad felt all the love surrounding him... I'm glad you were able to be with him at the end, and hope that in the days to come, you'll find peace and comfort being with family, reminiscing about all the special times you shared with your dad.

Caring thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family... SFR

trinityroyal

Terry, my deepest condolences to you on your loss. I am glad that you were able to be with your Dad during his final moments. What a blessing for him to be surrounded by his loved ones.
I'm so very sorry.

Trinity

witzend

Terry - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you were able to see your dad and that you and your family could find peace in his passing.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Terry,

Our thoughs and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time. It was fun to remember your Dad the way you wrote about his past - with the Mickey Rooney story. I loved that one. Sending my love and hugs to you for added strength and comfort. I'm here whenever, for whatever.

Andy

Terry, Hugs from Northwest MN. I am glad you had that last visit. It is hard to watch our loved ones go through their death process. I know some people can't handle the visits when health fails but they are important. I am sure your Dad felt blessed with each of your visits. I remember the first time I heard a family member of a hospice patient talk about how the nurses knew what to expect, what would happen and even how long some of the processes would last. It helps on some level to know the docs/nurses expect it, however, it is never easy to watch. It is wonderful that you can look forward to a beautiful funeral. That will help the grieving process. Have safe travels!