It's over...

witzend

Bubba's gone. He went very peacefully. I bawled and bawled, and am still bawling. husband cried like I've never seen him cry. I'm in a daze.

:crying:

We went to the store and bought some new toys for the other dogs, and tons of comfort food for ourselves. Now we're just quietly walking around the house.... The other puppies are at the day spa. I'm washing everything trying to figure out why we need 6 dog beds in the house...

Mom2oddson

Witz, You've been on my thoughts all day today. I've cried on and off today for/with you just knowing what you are going through. I hope your last weekend with Bubba was one of the best!!

Many hugs and gentle thoughts are coming your way!

klmno

((HUGS)) I'm sorry....it's never easy even when you know it's best because their quality of life just can't be the same anymore. I am sorry for your loss and pain.

Jody

Witz,

I am sorry. Many hugs to you and your husband. Petloss.com helped me a lot with several different losses. Hang in there and pamper yourself and rest.

DDD

Ditto the sentiments expressed. It's so darn painful that you can only take comfort that time does heal the hurt.
Hugs. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
To My Little Spotted Friend
I loved your Snot Nose Till The End

I'll Miss The Stories Of Your K-9 Grace
Even Though I Not Once Saw Your Face

You Touched My Heart You Fuzzy Kid
I'm Glad I Knew You When I Did

Cause In This World There Are So Few
That Reach My Heart Like Y.O.U.

So Snotty Bubby, You Allergy Hound
My West Coast Fur-Kid, Best All-Around

I Wish I had Known You In Real Time You See
Because You Were Very Special To Me.

I Will Miss you Forever My Snotty Spotty Hound.....

Witz ------I'm so sorry -----If there were words in this world to comfort you I'd send them -----but I'm crying too hard to figure out what they are.

I'm really sorry honey. Bubba was the best ever.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so sorry Witz... I know you'll have many happy memories to help you through this time, hopefully easing the pain a bit. It's so hard... I know -- I cry over chickens.

((((Hugs))))