It's so cold that...

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thought we could have fun with this! husband told me a local radio station had people phone in endings to this statement. I didn't hear any of them but I know all of you are so creative I can't wait to read them. Wish I was more creative but I'm stealing one from my nephew from a few years ago.

It's so cold that...

(said by a person with dentures) I was outside shoveling and my teeth were chattering inside.

I know all of you can do better!

TerryJ2

I am chuckling at the heading ... imagining what Star will say. :)

I like the dentures, Sharon.
I want to go with-your snowman, GCV!

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's so cold that my cajones have become ovaries.

I know - to the corner STar - but I'm BUILDING a fire.

Andy

the snowman in the front yard is shivering.

lakes are turning into dry ice.

I have to wear long sleeves inside. (I never ever wear long sleeves - even in the winter I get too hot. However, when it is super cold, I can wear long sleeves)

F

flutterbee

Star, you have cajones? :confused:

When Jewel came in from going potty she had poop frozen to her little nub of a tail (birth defect - the tail, not the poop).

And the ground has raised up from the cold. Can only get the front storm door open enough to get in and out.

And my car was frozen to the garage floor. Devon had to push it while I had it in reverse to unstick it.

Gee - we might really live in an ice house. :faint:

tiredmommy

It's so cold that...

Duckie decided to keep her mouth shut rather talk on the way to school this morning.

It's a winter miracle! :hammer:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
BBK... you ARE BAAAAAAD!

If the cops find two side-by-side holes cut in the jewelry store window, we'll KNOW it was YOU!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: Star and BBK!

It's so cold out Rowdy is sleeping in the crate next to my computer and is thrilled to be there.

It's so cold out something POPPED loudly outside and I'm afraid to go see what it was.........

It's so cold outside Molly and Betsy have only went potty twice all day! (a record)

It's so cold out I haven't stopped shivering and I'm dressed warmly and wrapped in a blanket. (normally I'm too darn hot and keep turning the heat down to 65 and freezing everyone else out)

Bruce is sleeping on the heating vent. :rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
Of COURSE Star has cajones! ALL women do - they are just up front and in your face, rather than little bitty things hidden in men's pants. That is WHY we can have a Nipple Index. (I know, off to the corner with Star and BBK - I have some Ghirardeli ground sweet chocolate, the stuff the really good coffe places use, and I know how to make mochas or lattes or whatever for all of us. OUR corner will be the BOMB!)

Anyway, it is so cold here that I was afraid the neighbors cat (Six Dinner Sensory Integration Disorder (SID)) was frozen to the porch. he wasn't, and I took him over so they could put him inside because it is just too cold for him to be outside. But he LIKES my porch, and other than his meal roaming, just lurks with us. But they neutered him! (a while ago).

K

Kjs

It's so cold that husband's glasses broke when he came in the house from outside.

High Tempurature on Thursday was -6 don't know the windchill.

currently at this time (and falling) it is -17 / -35 windchill. Expected in the -40 range. THEN 3 inches of snow expected with the heat wave on Saturday (+20)
There is so much snow the dogs don't have to squat outside anymore. They CANT squat, I don't think their paws touch the ground. They are held up by the snow under their bellies. And they are two Lab's.

Marguerite

For this one, you have to visualise brass monkeys (as in, "It's cold enough to freeze 'em off a brass monkey")

Is it cold yet?

[ping ping]

Nah, not that cold yet.

[CLANG]

NOW it's cold!!!

(I'll go join Star in the corner...)

Marg

goldenguru

It is so cold in my house that I opened the fridge to get warm this morning.

Seriously - my toilet froze last night. Hubby is blow drying the plumbing as we speak. Good grief.

Currently -13.

SRL

Seriously - my toilet froze last night. Hubby is blow drying the plumbing as we speak. Good grief.

Definitely not a good day for reading while sitting on the pot. :tongue: