It's the Middle of the Week - Good Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:D Good Morning Friends!

Up early as easy child is teaching this morning and I am taking her class. Mom arrives at 10 this morning but it will be a quick trip. She will go back home tomorrow - but she'll be back next week for easy child's graduation!

Needless to say, today will be all about what mother wants ;). Hopefully we won't be venturing too much out in the open - the temps are forecast for the mid 90's!!!!

Hope your day is a good one.

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Enjoy the water class and your mom's visit! Wow-90s! We're still mostly in the 60s and low 70s although the average high for this time of the year is upper 70s.

A very long day ahead. After school I need to take easy child to a doctor's appointment. and it looks like I might have to take difficult child along because husband has a meeting after work. The two of them together in a waiting room sounds like an explosive combination to me!

Then early this eventing difficult child has a concert. I'm feeling nervous for him as apparently he signed up for wanting to do a solo (Mary had a Little Lamb) but he just can't do it and I'm wondering what the band instructor was thinking by allowing it. Cross your fingers everything goes o.k.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon (ldm), enjoy your day with Mom.
Sharon (with-o), good luck to difficult child at his concert tonight ~ better luck at the doctor's office this afternoon.

It's a chilly 48 degrees even as we speak. I'm downing a hot cuppa coffee & will soon head to my second cup.

brother in law & my sister would like to go out golfing this afternoon & take me along. I've not done a full 9 holes yet so it ought to be interesting. Likely I will beg off as I have golf league tomorrow; more importantly I have piano lessons tonight.

"Hi" if you snuck in. Have a good day ~ hope you find a reason to smile today.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Enjoy your quick shot of mom today. Stay cool!

Sharon- I hope all goes well today... it doesn't sound like a good set-up for difficult child with the appointment and stress from being unprepared for the concert. I'm sending {{{hugs}}} in advance!

Linda- It's so wonderful to read you posting about golf and piano again!

I have some massive cleaning to get through today, shop for twin birthday gifts, and still have more laundry. How is there always so much laundry for three people?

Then tonight is Duckie's school play... Tales from China. There are two performances; one group of parents watch the first while another looks over all the multiagers' year-end projects. Then they switch!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Still not well but the chest seems a bit clearer. Fever lower during the day but up again overnight. I stayed in bed half the day, difficult child 3 is disgusted with me and says I need to get moving and think positive. Huh! I know my body and what I need.

I'm trying to talk difficult child 3 into taking melatonin as prescribed by his pediatrician. difficult child 3 thinks he doesn't need it. We had an interesting TV show tonight on sleep disturbances - it indicates that difficult child 3 probably DOES need the melatonin.

I'll discuss it with the therapist on Friday.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Little Dude's Mom - Enjoy the day with your mom!

Wiped Out - Good luck in the waiting room. I hope difficult child's anticipation of the solo doesn't make him more of a mood to start or add to anything in the waiting room.

Timer - Take it easy today. Sounds like a day that you can easily overdo.

Tired - What a great reward after a day of cleaning - a special performance including your very own Duckie!

Marg - Glad you are feeling a bit better. difficult child 3 is showing his concerns. In his eyes long as you are not up and moving as usual then something serious must be wrong. Kids don't always understand that life happens to parents also and you do get better again. Very common for kids to use any methods possible to keep their parents at their normal activity level. If you are busy than you are healthy in their eyes.

We had frost warnings for last night but fortunately it did not dip down that cold.

Today I work until 12:00. Diva will take the boys to McDonalds (or another fast food) for lunch before dropping difficult child off at my office at noon. difficult child has a therapist appointment. We will then have 1.5 hours in Fargo to find 30 hearts for a VBS project on Friday and orange socks for his baseball uniform. Not a requirement, just something the boys want. This year they are on the Orioles and the bright orange make for a cool color to add the socks. They really pop out in the field.

We had 10 new kids register last night for Vacation Bible School and two registered from the night before that weren't there came. 42 kids attended last night (4 absent) so we are growing. Kids are all having fun and everything is going smoothly. For the rest of the week, I will have to be stationed AT the front door. Last night I was watching to make sure kids didn't leave without an adult and one of our little boys zipped on past my registration desk and darted into the parking lot. I went out to help his mom catch him and explain to him he has to follow the same rules as school - no one leave the building without mom or dad.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

therese005us

good morning - and good night.
I have spent way too long sitting at this seat trying to figure out how to download and copy or whatever some backing music for a song for my daughter. In the end I spent more money than I wanted on some CDs via ebay (i thnk) andn I hope they work. I am so challenged when it comes to this internet bizzo.

We had a busy but lovely day.
My DS wanted to spend the night with some nice friends and watch the football. I am happier with this than his other 'friends' who do drugs and drink way too much. So, any extra time he wants to spend with these guys is fine by me.

DD11 and I came home and had bacon sandwiches for supper as it was too late for anything else. I brought home someone else's shopping and well as my own, not much, just an extra loaf and some eggs, and hte supermarket said I could keep it rather than return it (45km) to the store.

Tomorrow I will be able to sleep in a little (till 6.15am) before the outside chores etc. We don't need to be out until 3.45pm so, the HS and Housework can take a slower pace. I do have some urgent fencing which is causing me some stress, but no energy to do it yet....

I think I'm getting depressed again.. perhaps it is this fluey thing that seems to be hanging around, or just having to constantly fight to breathe... I'm tired of the asthma (again - forever!!) and having to keep on keeping on....

Well, have a lovely Thursday everyone or a Wednesday afternoon/evening.