I've been misbehaving

Wiped Out

Staff member
tonight. It's my week to share treats in the teacher's lounge. I'm making cookies-oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip. Of course, I haven't been able to resist the dough! I know I shouldn't be eating it but my willpower flew away. I also didn't make it to the health club today. After we returned from our treacherous ride home from difficult child's wrestling tournament it was all I could do to go out in the cold again to the club!:dissapointed2::morecrackers:

I hopefully will get back on track tomorrow with my workouts even though they are calling for another 3-6 inches of snow. Now if I can only avoid eating the cookies!

F

flutterbee

Sharon - didn't you know that if you eat it out of the bowl, the calories don't count? Or you could put them on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights and they'll jump right out.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I forgot that rule about no calories if eaten right out of the bowl:rofl: I love that calories are afraid of heights.:rofl:

N

Nomad

Sharon...I'm right there with you for goofing off this weekend. I did work out on Saturday, but shaved off a couple of minutes. I ate a little too much on top of it.

Tomorrow...it's back to my usual routine at the gym. I also picked up some Boca Burgers. I usually have good luck when I eat those. I think they are the perfect food.

I wish I had some of the one point peanut butter bars around. I usually allow myself one a day and they totally satisfy my sweet tooth.

It's almost better for me to have this than other things...at least it is premeasured for me and satisfying.

Anyway, hang in there. Tomorrow is another day and Monday is the start of a fresh week.

LittleDudesMom

Sharon, maybe this will help -

cookies taste bad, cookies taste bad:hypnosis:cookies taste bad, cookies taste bad!

Nomad, have you tried the chocolate mint crisp bars - they are 2 points and pretty good as well. I usually have one with a cup of tea around three during the week - my little "splurge" time.

Sharon

Sharon,

As I always say, don't be too hard on yourself!!! I know I sound like a broken record, but, leading a healthy lifestyle is a life long commitment. in my humble opinion, it doesn't matter if every now and then you stray from the path. in my humble opinion, as long as you exercise and eat healthy most of the time, YOU ARE leading a healthy lifestyle.

Besides, I really don't believe there is any such thing as willpower when it comes to eating. I think that we can only maintain willpower for a certain amount of time and then, one day, poof - It's gone!!! I know that if I were at your house when you were baking two of my favorite cookies - chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin, we would be having a dough eating party together, lol!!! (However, as Heather said, the calories wouldn't count right out of the bowl, :laughing:.)

Seriously, forgive yourself and make today a healthy one!!! WFEN

Star*

call 911........call 911
Me too - If it was a wagon - I would have gotten trampled

Went with Dude to McDonalds - had fish samich and orange drink

Left there went to Target, bought Valentines Candy - and had a BUNCH.

Came home and had 4 slices of bread with turkey -

I feel like a food hoore.

ARGH - trying to get back on track today.

SRL

All last week for me. I went on a Sweetfest and undid all the good of the previous two weeks.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Nomad-I love the mini-peanut butter bliss bars!

Sharon-I am repeating, cookies taste bad, cookies taste bad, cookies taste bad!

WFEN-You are so right about the will power-it can vanish just like that! The dough eating party sounds like fun!

Star-I hope you had better luck getting back on track than me today!

SRL-You are so right-tomorrow is a new day and I will get back on track.

Today was hard too. One of my students had a birthday and brought in a treat. I ate her treat and two of my cookies. Then at the staff meeting there were yummy treats too. The good news is I haven't eaten anything since dinner! Also, I did get to the club for my weights and my cardio!