I've created a monster

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just HAD to try the red dot game with Chester. I thought it would be a fun thing to do every now and then. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ....that durn dog has to play ALL. THE. TIME. I had the laser pointer on my key chain but I quickly found that I can't do that anymore. Everytime I pick my keys up he goes nuts. I have to HIDE a stupid laser pointer from a 1 foot tall 18 lb DOG!

He will come up and BEG!!! It's PATHETIC!!! Funny, but pathetic. He's got these dark brown eyes that he uses ruthlessly and will paw at me until I get up to go get the pointer.

Forget the skillet imprint. Star was right. I've got SUCKA permanently imbedded in my forehead. :slap:

Star*

call 911........call 911
NOW you see the genius in my madness......:confused:

eesch -

Okay show of paws WHO else knew Chester was a keeper from day one?

lol

A turkey buzzard has been landing in the woods behind our house and Pootie is dying to get it....have you played THAT game yet? You know - HEY GET EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD BARKING AT A WOODLAND CORPSE?

I keep saying "Okay girl......GOOD GIRL. ALL done." and she'll walk away, boof boof baroooooooo, and off she goes on a tangent for another 10 minutes. Shes inside now and boofing out the curtains of the back door.

DF said he'd walk over there tomorrow just to be sure it wasn't something or someone that wasn't supposed to be there. Ewwwwwww......

mstang67chic

Going Green
Can't say that I've played that game yet. However....Chester has claimed the top of a buffet thingy (former dresser that I repainted) as his own since it sits in front of a window. It also just happens to be basically right over my shoulder when I'm at the computer. Not normally a problem unless he sees one of the cat horde that I feed or something else equally interesting. THEN he gets this shrill bark going that will pierce your eardrum.

Star*

call 911........call 911
If he's sitting on a dresser - you should have called him Doiley......

I've heard the bark - she's not kidding - the kid could do those ella fitzgerald memorex commercials and break the glass with that howl.

:D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know the bark. My friend has one. Sweet as pie but his bark can burst ear drums. I know I wouldn't be able to take it. (which is why I won't get one)

Had to LOL over the red dot game.

Betsy had a light up ball sort of like those wobbly ones you get for little kids.......Bumble ball........but for dogs. I kid you not, she grieved when it finally gave out. (while we thanked out lucky stars) I still haven't found her a replacement. It kept her busy for hours.

Star*

call 911........call 911
My kids favorite is the BLINKEY THING -

It's a triple balled dumbell that lights up red and blinks in the dark when you throw it..

I have no idea where to ever get another - but the big guy sometimes carries it to bed with him....lol

DF tried the red dot game with Piper the cat and I FINALLY had to take the blasted thing away from him. (From HIM) not HER HIM.

Star*

call 911........call 911
When I find your address? I'm going to send you a critter in a box......

:tongue:

and since I care.....ear plugs. :redface:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Um........lemme go look see what I gots.

Toto has a tarantula and I think YEAH - I'd like one of those - how about that?

Star*

call 911........call 911
SAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEET -

YOUZE GETTIN' a POSSUM!

Thanks Janet........

Keep a weather eye on your mail box 'Stang.

KTMom91

We have the green dot game at our house. Don't know where Hubby found a green laser, but the toy panthers love it. Bud could care less.