I've created a monster

Marguerite

Don't use opossums. At least they're a native animal where they belong. Instead, get any of our New Zealand people to box up some feral Brushtail Possums and send them over to you. You can have as many as you want... and they will REALLY keep the dog busy, for quite some time...

I'll have to post some photos of the one that tried to mug us for some smoked mussels at a truckstop on the Coromandel peninsula...

Back in Australia, I love our brushies. But in New Zealand - after tat incident at the truckstop, we began purchasing as much "merino mink" as we could afford (it's made from a blend of NZ Brushtail Possum fur and merino, spun together. It's the only fur trade in the world ENDORSED by the WWF).

Marg

DammitJanet

Well....I am about tired of my lil fella. He has managed to elude me again. He is somewhere in the house and I cant find him. Tony has managed to scare me by telling me that I may wake up to find this thing curled up next to me on the bed!

Why the dog or the cats dont find him and kill him is beyond me...lol. Do you know how many hideyholes there are in a good sized mobile home? I cant possibly search this place.