I've Missed Being Here

Overwhelmed1

I left the forum due to being so overwhelmed with my life and not knowing how to express myself. I am still trying to get through the challenges my daughter causes, but miss having everyone's encouragement on this sight. I am a mess, wishy washy at best and cannot make good decisions. I hope you all can understand and can forgive me for stepping out for a while.

Peace and Love

Nandina

I’m so glad you’re back, Overwhelmed. Posting here and the encouragement you get from these wonderful, kind people will help you heal in time. Stay strong, and welcome back! —Nan

Nandina

I’m so glad you’re back, Overwhelmed. Posting here and the encouragement you get from these wonderful, kind people will help you heal in time. Stay strong, and welcome back! —Nan

MissLulu

Hi Overwhelmed, I'm not sure if I was here when you were posting or not. (I've only been posting regularly for a few months.) I just wanted to say welcome back! I hope you'll find the support you need here and that you are soon feeling less overwhelmed.

Albatross

Nice to "see" you, Overwhelmed1.

I know I need to take a break too sometimes, especially when things are too close to home for me. I see this place as a safe haven for each of us; we can take what we need and offer what we can.

ChickPea

Totally understand. I have done the same. I feel like I could make multiple posts over the period of 10 minutes to try to sort my life out. And then in the same breath I want to say nothing because it all feels so dang redundant. I'm thankful for the steadiness of this place despite the chaos of life.

Beta

I feel like I could make multiple posts over the period of 10 minutes to try to sort my life out. And then in the same breath I want to say nothing because it all feels so dang redundant.
Yes! Sometimes I don't post because I know I'm saying a lot of the same things over again, and I worry people will get sick of hearing it!

JayPee

Sending good vibes...
Hi Overwhelmed,

I don't think I've conversed with you but I'm glad your back to share your wisdom, courage and strength.

It amazes me sometimes when I look back on the approx. 10-11 months I've posted here. Not much of any significance has changed for my two sons. Maybe a little with older son but I'm not communicating with him so it's all what I "suppose" is happening. Younger son is still living in his car, waiting for the world to rescue him. This has been the case for both sons for almost 3 yrs. Off and on homelessness...most on.

Luckily, I have changed but I do struggle to stay the course. Have more difficulties on cold nights and worrying about everything that "could" happen.

I try to remember if I hadn't been the "change" in the situation with them, I'd still be focusing 24/7 on their misery. That is just an awful, wasteful place to be.

Blindsided

Face the Sun
I left the forum due to being so overwhelmed with my life and not knowing how to express myself. I am still trying to get through the challenges my daughter causes, but miss having everyone's encouragement on this sight. I am a mess, wishy washy at best and cannot make good decisions. I hope you all can understand and can forgive me for stepping out for a while.

Peace and Love
Totally. In exact same spot myself right now. Will post.