Jackson is FINALLY coming home

BusynMember

My sweet rescue dog should be coming home next weekend. I am so excited!!

Our new house had a lot of work on it but it should be finished by Friday so we can finally move in.

Jackson is about an hour away, still at his rescue, but we already paid the adoption fee. They have just been kind enough to keep him there until we had a place for him.

I look forward to loving him like i , (I should say "we" because my husband loves our pups too)...like the other two are loved.

We are both excited about the house too. It is really cozy and nice. But, honestly, Jackson is the best addition of all.

Tired out

My other 2 cats are rescues. One of them the sweetest cat alive, the other is a demon. For the last 3 years whenever I was asked what I wanted I would sat "A white doll face Persian". Her daddy is a full blood and her mommy 1/2 rag-doll, 1/2 Himalayan. Her face is a little pointier than a full doll face. Too me she has the sweetest little face and I love it. I got her by default! The lady that had her reserved cancelled when her face wasn't flatter..YAY!!! I got her at the purfect time. It was right when the craziness with our son really hit the fan.She was only 8 weeks and just wanted to be held and cuddled. Purfect.

I hope you share a picture of Jackson. I love animals!

BusynMember

I posted one of him but here he is again. He was supposed to be put down because he has some neuroligical issues. He will definitely get top vet care and a quality life and tons of love Oh, yeah. Did I mention he has attitide?

He looks bigger than he is. He is s chihuahua and will need to gain weight. He cant weigh more than six pounds.

Attachments

• IMG_20180623_150050.jpg
    IMG_20180623_150050.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 385

BusynMember

Thanks. He may be a mix. He was found as a stray wandering the Texas streets. His story broke my heart and after we met him, we both fell in love. He has chihuahua attitude!!

Triedntrue

I don't know what i would have done without my dogs. I have never had cats because i was allergic as a child but i have grown out of that allergy. The result was i just got used to dogs. Plus litter boxes bleah. Right now i have a Rottweiler mix but 90 percent rottie. She is a sweetie.she also had some medical issues. Before her i had the most wonderful black lab. She was sixteen when i had to put her down one of the hardest things in the world but she couldn't control her back legs and i had to help her walk with a sling and she always looked sad. The vet said it would only get worse. She was such a gentle loving soul. I miss her. Good luck with Jackson i hope she is a wonderful addition to your family.

BusynMember

Thank you. My dogs (see avator) are my best therapists and best friends. It is hard to explain to others if they dont have this feeling for animals.

After my car accident in 2015 ,I spent about eight weeks away in hospitals and my hub visited me every day and I worried about my dogs being alone and wanted him to bring them for visits, which was allowed. But he was already an hour from the hospital and came directly from work to see me. And he wouldnt NOT come. I remember that the drugs I had to take fogged my mind, but I thought about the dogs all the time. I pictured them alone and sad.

Its amazing how these fuzzy little creatures can own you!

Pink Elephant

Oh... I can't wait to hear about how he settled into his first night spent at your home. That sweet little boy would have a special place under the covers if he were mine. What a cutie.

Make sure you do a follow-up post here, SOT. I suspect he's going to be one spoiled baby.

BusynMember

Aw, Pink. The cool thing about us is that we can be very different....and that is fine... But you are always there for me and i hope you know I am always there for you too. What a sweet lady you are!!