Jamies having a girl!

DammitJanet

They just called and had the ultrasound today and all evidence says that the baby is a girl.

Daddy and Grampa arent too thrilled but thats ok...lol. They are blaming me since I wanted a girl when Cory was born... :rofl:

I think its hilarious. All the kids from my kids generation in the family were boys except for one. Now it appears all the grandbabies are gonna be girls. Jamie swears he is gonna keep trying till he gets a boy. We shall see after he has to take care of one!

They are thinking of Hailey Jean or Kayla Marie. Most probably Hailey.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Congrats Gramma!!! I need a girl around this place as the only other ones in my house are the cat (whose fixed) and one of the dogs. Some days it feels like I'm swimming in testosterone around here.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, what fun Janet!! Now you'll have two lil girls to spoil! :grin:

I think it's your reward for raising your 2 boys. :wink:

Congrats!

Sue C

Congrat's to all!!!!! :bravo:

I like both those names. My best friend's daughter is Hailey, and my great niece is Kayla. :smile:

Sue

saving grace

Congratulations!! My family also had all boys, I have all sisters and we all had boys so when I had my baygirl I and everyone else in my family was thrilled.

Think Pink!!

Grace

DammitJanet

3rd? Lordy I hope we have a reprieve from babyhood for awhile after this one...lol. I know Billy wont be giving us any for a long long time. You should see him attempting to deal with Corys baby...its hilarious.

Well at least all these little girl clothes will have somewhere to go...they are getting handmedowns whether they want them or not!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Gotta love handmedowns!!! It makes me glad both of mine are girls!!!

Congratulations!!! I love the baby girls... the names are sweet also.

joybells

Janet, Wonderful news about the little girl. I am sure you will be glad to spoil some little girls for sure.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
Love Mom Joy xoxoxo