Janet......are you ok?

Andy

This was such a stressful game - I think there should be a Vikings Recovery Support Group - difficult child really needs it.

School has been closed due to a blizzard today so I think that will help difficult child think about something more positive.

My cousin (not a Vike's fan) told me jokingly that I can not be a Vikes fan if I don't watch the game. I replied that it was much more fun watching the facebook entries from both sides. The action is just as real off the fields. :)

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I would like to send a formal invitation to the Vikings Recovery Support Group to transfer their support to the COLTS........... only thinking of your recovery........

DammitJanet

LOL...I am now going to watch the Super Bowl with intense interest and hope that the best team wins.

This is sure to be a wonderful game. Two great teams are playing. It should be a hard fought battle.

I am a huge football fan. Honestly I only was a Vikings fan because of Brett. I am a Panther fan and Miami Dolphins fan at heart.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(said like Richard Simmons)

I'm a Pony.......I'm a Pony......I'm a Pony!!!!!

Neeeeeeeeeheeeee......:tongue:

Andy

I am sorry - was laughing at Why Me's invite to root on the Colts.

Gotta love how our friends want to help us out.

And since I don't have ties to either team, I will go with my friend Why Me and root for the Colts.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I don't even know the rules to American Football. I did follow 'futbol' in Germany (soccer) and I am a baseball fan.

Just never got into football, which is kind of weird given that I grew up in Chicago and have lived on and off in WI as well.

I guess it's like NASCAR. I don't get that, either.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Yep...I just don't get NASCAR at all. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the skill it takes to drive a car like that at those speeds while not crashing into another car or a barrier, but that's about it.

I've even been to a car race at the Indianapolis Track (Brickyard?) and found live racing to be just as boring and considerably LOUDER, LoL. The part that I did find fascinating was watching how fast the pit crews worked. The rest of it? Meh.

DammitJanet

I love everything about NASCAR. I think I am a sports junkie. Which is very odd considering I am not into performing them...lol.

I love watching NASCAR on TV and would love to go to a live race. I went one time when I was 16. It was so cool! I would love to take Keyana because she loves to jump up on my bed with me and watch "race cars Grandma, race cars"...lol. She will sit there with me for hours just watching them go around the track. She has done that from infancy.

Maybe its because I grew up around it. My grandma lived not 20 miles from Daytona Speedway, I was right next to the Richmond and Martinsville tracks, and now I am not far from Darlington and the old Rockingham track.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
husband and I would occasionally put on auto racing because a couple of our cats loved chasing the cars on the screen. One of them would actually run around and around the TV set trying to capture the cars that went off screen.

Oh yeah. I do follow horse racing, both harness and flat track. I follow it to the point of handicapping races and when husband was alive we went to one of the area tracks once or twice a month.

Couldn't afford to bet much, but it was a lot of fun.

DammitJanet

GN...are you calling me and my granddaughter Cats? LMAO! J/k Giggling...lmao.

I like watching horse racing too. There is a track now up near Richmond VA that my father has become fond of going to in the past decade or so. I havent been yet but maybe one day.