Janet called....Michael has arrived!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Janet just called me. After all of that nervous energy from not having internet access, she FORGOT to take her computer to the hospital! :slap:

So...here are the particulars:

Michael Laylon was born at 1:21pm weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2" long. (Janet says he outweighed Jamie but Jamie was 24 1/2" at birth). Billie had him by C-section.

He doesn't look all spindly like a newborn, she said he looks like he's been here a couple of weeks. He has lots of brown hair but he's still all red so she can't comment on his complexion yet. He does have Janet's cleft chin but eye color is up for grabs as he hasn't really opened his eyes yet.

Both Mommy and baby are doing fine although Mommy had some nausea from either the anesthetic or pain killers....didn't catch which.

Janet will try to get online tomorrow and said to tell everyone hello.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
"Michael" has always been my very favorite guy's name. Welcome Michael!!!

Hugs,
Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy Birthday Michael!!!:beautifulthing::bigsmile:

Huge congrats Janet and Tony. And huge congrats to Jamie, Billie, and Big Sister Hallie too!!! :D

I've always loved the name Michael. That would've been Travis' name except my Mom threatened to call him Mike. Love the long version.....hate the short version. lol

Can't wait to see pics!!

Hugs

Lothlorien

Wow, it seems like just a couple of months ago when we found out she was pregnant. That went really fast! Congrats to the DammitJanet Family!!

donna723

'Michael' has always been one of my favorite names too! Janet and Tony, congratulations on your beautiful new grandson! I'm so happy for you! Best wishes to the new "family of four" and Happy Birthday, Michael!

klmno

Congratulations to all of you!! I'm glad to hear that mother and baby are doing fine- what a big boy!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Welcome to the world Scott. Congratulations Grandma Janet& Granpa Tony.

CONGRATULATIONS to the NEW PROUD PARENTS of Michael our newest Angel!!!

Love,
Auntie Star

Many congrats to everyone! We have a Michael in our family. Michaels are awesome :)

Just an aside, when I read the title, I thought you might be talking about the Jacksons here - and I just had to look!